“An all-time fav”

Cuisines: Canadian
Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
“An all-time fav”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I live in Fort Saskatchewan and this is the best bar in town, especially if you are a bit more mature. Great atmosphere, food, drinks, games and TVs with sports. Owners are excellent and truly care about their clients. Servers are all friendly and bartenders race around making sure to keep up. Many different special events are held here, so check them out on Facebook and follow what is going o so you do not miss out.
They make the best dry ribs I have ever had. Their chicken wings are excellent and I can't say I have been disappointed by anything on the menu.
I have had a number of small group events here (birthdays, celebrations, going away, etc.). Always handled well.

• Visited August 2013

Sarnia, Canada
“We were there for a private function”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We were at the Bear's Den for a private function. We arrived early so we could order our food and eat before the function got rolling. Our food was excellent but friends which showed up an hour later were not impressed with the service and the food. It seemed like the kitchen didn't think there would be 300+ people for this sold out function and food ordered took close to an hour to show up and it was cold and ill prepared. This place has lots of potential because normally the food is great, but, this is the first time I was at a sold out function here and they failed miserably. Our waitress was run off her feet trying to accommodate everyone in her section. From I saw they were way under staffed on the floor and in the kitchen. Normally we don't go to closed functions in a private bar, but, I can say that the Bear's Den needs to rethink their strategy for hosting closed functions. There was supposed to a midnight lunch supplied and it was cold and inadequate for a function of this size. Before I would book a function at this place, I would ask a lot of questions to ensure the Bear's Den staff was prepared.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank riccobee
Fort Saskatchewan
“Good food. Nice atmosphere.”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I've been here many times with friends and also with a large group. Service was very slow with the large group and meals came out bit by bit so some were almost done eating while others were still waiting for food. The place is huge and can get noisy if busy but that is part of the atmosphere. The food is great. We love the deep fried pickles and dip. Their nachos are also great. I've had many different things on the menu and enjoyed them all. Give it a try!

• Visited May 2013
Moose Jaw, Canada
“Great Wings”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Thursdays are wing night, great variety and quick service. Staff very friendly, bit loud but good food.

Visited June 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Expected better!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I loved the atmosphere, but the food wasn't exactly the best.. steak bites were gross, no seasoning at all, and way overdone. I got a platter of apps and the only good thing was the mozza sticks. But, I have to say the service was good and I liked the atmosphere

• Visited November 2012