Hampton Inn & Suites Edmonton International Airport
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Leduc
Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada
“Disappointed”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Hotel was not too bad, beds were ok, quite noisy, could hear everything going on in hallways and other rooms. Checked in after 3am and told we could not have a later check out, VERY disappointing. Staff at front desk not the friendliest when we checked in.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

SMartinYeghs, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Edmonton International Airport, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you for sharing your feed back on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your input and hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in the area so we may show you a hopefully improved quality stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed May 8, 2013

All my stays at the Hampton Inn I am greeted immediately and treated with respect. Check in and reservations are always correct based on my Hilton Honors profile. The rooms based on my profile exceed my expectations

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I just wanted to say thanks for your recent stay at our hotel! I'm so glad you were able to experience our warm Hamptonality! We can't wait to see you again soon!
Red Deer, Canada
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stayed here for one night in November when we had to be at the Grey Nuns Hospital for an early morning operation. It was a very cold night and i did not have a extension cord. The front desk had a supply and I was able to borrow one for the night. Only wish the operation was later because we had to leave before the hot breakfast started. The breakfast bags are nice but just not the same as their wonderful breakfast.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay!

When business or pleasure brings you back we look forward to having you stay with us again, and hopefully you will have time to enjoy our wonderful hot breakfast!
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

We got the queen suite for an overnight stay before our flight. Great value for our money. The treadmills could be updated but other then that the fitness room is acceptable. We had a mix up with our shuttle in the am and the front desk staff dealt with it immediately so we didn't arrive late. I would definitely stay again

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank AngieDarren
SMartinYeghs, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Edmonton International Airport, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments about your recent stay here at our hotel. We have addressed the treadmill and gave it some tender loving care!

We hope to see you return again soon. Safe Travels.
High River, Canada
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Large room,great for wheel access.Large bathroom with roll in shower.Proper grab bars,raised vanity.Winter snow removal in the parking lot was not up to standards and this made it difficult to navigate in a wheel chair.They also had a good continental breakfast.The room was a high price than I normally like to pay.

Room Tip: Handicap is excellent for non weight bearing guest.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Chipchase B
SMartinYeghs, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Edmonton International Airport, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the room and hotel to your liking. We look ofrward to serving your travel needs at our hotel should you return to the area.
Safe Travels.
Zanzibar, Tanzania
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Normally, I'm a bit of a brand junky when it comes to hotels. Westin or other Starwood properties preferred. The only Westin in town was outrageously over priced for the night of my stay, so I chose a place closer to the airport and this seemed to be the best option. I have to stay I'm pretty impressed and am definitely going to try other Hampton Inn properties in the future. Room is a great size and the layout very convenient. Everything is clean, front desk staff helpful and accommodating. Gave md a 2 pm late check-out and arranged free shuttle without any fuss. Complimentary breakfast had variety of options. And to top it all off, they went out of their way to find me best rate possible. If you need a place close to Edmonton airport, this is it.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank maria_amd
I just wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I'm so glad you were able to experience our warm Hamptonality. We are thrilled to hear you will try other Hampton properties along your travels. We can't wait to have you stay with us again!
Red Deer, Alberta
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This was my first stay at the Edmonton International Airport Hampton Inn & Suites but their consistency between locations makes Hampton Inns a good choice.

Someone must have been paying attention to recent reviews because the lobby and my room were very clean. I stayed in a king room that had a decent desk/work area and a pleasant sitting area. Their wireless internet was not the fastest I have ever encountered in a hotel was was good for checking email and acceptable for browsing on flickr. I did have a few short glitches so I didn't bother trying to stream any video.

The airport shuttle they use is shared with several other area hotels so even though they are very close to the airport it may take a few minutes longer than expected to get to the airport. The early morning run on the Saturday I was there was quite fully booked. The trip from the airport into the hotel was less crowded and turned into a milk run. I did point out one safety issue to the driver as the seat I initially sat in wasn't properly bolted to the floor and lifted (with me in it) whenever the driver negotiated a corner.

Breakfast service was a bit late, probably because this Saturday morning was the first shift after the time change, and the food was average. What they do well is have plenty of good coffee out almost all the time.

The biggest downside to this hotel is location. There are very few services (IE: restaurants) in this area that are within walking distance. If you are arriving near dinner time and taking a shuttle bus to the hotel your best bet, and I never thought I would ever say this, is to eat at the airport. If you have a vehicle there are quite a few reasonable options within easy driving distances which makes this less of an issue.

Overall, I had an acceptable stay with nothing memorable, either good or bad.

Room Tip: There are very few dining or entertainment options within walking distance. Something you need to c...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing our property and your kind comments through out your stay. I will be sure to share your comments to the appropriate areas to ensure all comments have been addressed.

We look forward to serving your travel needs at our hotel should you return to the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leduc
Wingate by Wyndham Edmonton Airport
Executive Royal Hotel Edmonton Airport
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Edmonton Airport & Conference Centre
Best Western Premier Denham Inn & Suites
Hilton Garden Inn Edmonton International Airport
Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton International Airport

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Edmonton International Airport? Share your experiences!