“Custom meals”

Zambelli Prime Rib Steak
Ranked #11 of 97 Restaurants in Leduc
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Very good selection of meals. When the combos weren't quite right, they custom made my meal of ribs and lasagna. Service was quick. Coffee was good. Prices were reasonable.

1  Thank Brenda T

Reviewed April 20, 2013

We have been to this restaurant on a number of occasions and we have yet to experience bad food or bad service.

1  Thank Franz H
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the crab and scallop stuffed sole! They were the exact same ones I buy from Costco except I cook them better! It tasted like it was microwaved and the vegetables were cold , carrots undercooked and zucchini was overcooked !
My husband and friend ordered small chicken Caesar salads, the cook didn't even cut the chicken breast, just threw it on top of the salad cuz who doesn't love a warm salad AND it was $12.50!!! "Twice Baked" potato tasted like dirt !
By far the WORST restaurant I've ever eaten at!

1  Thank HarleyGurl78
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Ordered a steak sandwich and fettucini alfredo w/chicken. Steak sandwich was VERY good. Better than any i've ordered. Pasta was good but the chicken was sparse. Watch out when ordering extra sauces, even parmesan. I was charged 1.50 for parmesan when it should be included with pasta. Peppercorn sauce etc are all 3.00 extra. Turns a good meal at a good price into a good meal at a high price. Would return only for the quality of the steak. Ask what they charge for extras before ordering. 46.20 for steak sandwich and fettucini alfredo. Steak is very well cooked, generously sized, and served immediately so its very tender and juicy.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Went once, was decent. Decided to try again. We both ordered Onion Soup for appetizer, pizza and nachos for dinner. Onion soup and nachos came together. By the time soup was done, nachos were cold congealed mess. Pizza came just before soup was finished. I can't eat pizza so was not sharing it. I tried to eat the nachos but had to return it as very salty, very very cold, inedible. Waitress asked if I wanted it redone or something else and I refused, didn't want to chance anything else. Was waiting on husband to finish and all of a sudden a plate with 3 nachos was plopped down in front of me and this lady was saying, these are the nachos we use, not salty, taste it. I told her they were too salty especially with the load of cheese they added and suggested they use low-salt nachos. Was told there is no such thing. Let her know there is. She said these are what we get, we don't specialize, there is no such thing and they're not salty, taste it. She then poppped one in her mouth and stood there chewing on it like a cow chews their cud and telling me, see not salty. Gross and inappropriate. When she left I asked the waitress who it was only to find out that it was the owner. Could not believe such a display for an owner to confront someone with the loudness and crudeness she did. We will never, ever return there again. And hopefully others see this as the restaurant is way over priced for what they deliver.

1  Thank kar3nb

Been to Zambelli Prime Rib Steak? Share your experiences!