“Average”
Review of White Spot

White Spot
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Leduc
Dining options: Reservations
Description: White Spot Restaurants are passionate about fresh, local ingredients & great service. Try award-winning burgers, delicious salads, pastas & more! Open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner & take out.
Salmon Arm
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We were Very disappointed. My wife ordered beer and tomato juice and it had slim and mould in it, they did replace it and didn't charge us but it should never had been served in the first place! Our friends meal was burnt and the fries over cooked. We were put in the section with kids instead of the Adult area, screaming kids all around us, not pleasant. I normally love White Spot but not this Time!

Visited September 2013

Spokane
“Team bonding meal”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

The restaurant has great food and drinks. The service for a group of eleven was quick and the beer was cold.

Visited July 2013
Mulhurst bay
“Great Club House Sandwich”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Quite a large sandwich to share, especially for seniors. I also had the clam chowder which was very good. Nice clean restaurant.

Visited May 2013
Spruce Grove, Canada
“This place should close the doors.”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We go to Calgary so many times a year and pass this restaurant it looks like a nice place to eat
So we just happened to be hungre and we went in, it was Easter Sunday.
The menue offered Roast turkey I asked if it was an actual turkey cooked that day and I was assured it was, two people confirmed this.
Well out it comes deli meat warmed up tons of terriable tasting gravy and chopped shicken skin
pretending to look like dressing of course I didn pay, but the point is I asked if it was real turkey
cooked that day and not deli meat and both people lied to me, People the waiters need to speak the truth when it comes to your food. Demand it.......

• Visited March 2013
AB
“Good burger joint”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Nice place, cozy fireplace, fast service, fair prices. Great place to grab a burger and meet up with friends. Decent drink menu, sweet potato fries and dip are some of the best around :D

Visited December 2012

Been to White Spot? Share your experiences!