“Wing night ”

Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am a huge brewhouse supporter so I don’t go to OJs but tonight we were craving wings and it’s wing night there so we went. And man I just say they have amazing wings. They are full sized. Only 49 cents on Tuesday’s. They have about 10 flavours or so. And they have happy hour from 3-6 where beer was only $4. So it was a cheap supper tonight. And we will be back.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (79)

Reviewed December 11, 2019

This is a handy location near the Edmonton airport and it provides excellent food and service. The Pacific Rim Noodle Bowl is first class!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed June 23, 2019

A former CEO of a large corporation used the term, "Moment of Truth," to describe a customer's first contact with the organization. Our first contact with Original Joes in Leduc was not positive. We were not welcomed to the Bar and Restaurant and were seated at a dirty table. It took ten minutes to get the table cleared and cleaned. After ordering, it took 30 minutes to get our food and drinks. After finishing our meal, it took another 20 minutes to receive our bill. The staff seemed uninterested in serving its customers. I'm guessing that the poor service was the result of poor supervision of its young employees. Having said the above, I want to say that the quality of food was good.

Date of visit: June 2019
Recipe l, Manager at Original Joe's, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2019

Hey Glen, we are sorry to hear about the service during your recent visit. Please contact us at guestservices@originaljoes.ca, we would like to discuss with you further. Your reference number is 823902.

Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

Had their breakfast special a couple of times not overly crazy about it but the price was right. Today though I ordered it and got the exact opposite of how I ordered it. Eggs runny, toast cold and the hash browns over cooked for me. So the $5 special is not so great when you can't eat it,for the record it was taken off my bill as I had requested. Last weekend our bacon was cooked great on one side but the other side didn't even looked cook and had a green hue which we did pointed out to the waitress. The coffee is a bit strong for my liking but my partner does not mind it. Over all I like their burgers but I don't know if I would go back for their breakfast.

Date of visit: May 2019
Recipe l, Manager at Original Joe's, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2019

We are sorry to hear you did not have a great breakfast. Please contact us at guestservices@originaljoes.ca, reference number 823901. We would like to discuss with you further.

Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

The service was quick and pleasant, the drinks strong and cold. We had Guinness and a back porch lemonade, hot wings and the ACE burger with fries & dill dip, Ceasar salad and mash potatoes. The food was very good. The restaurant was too warm, but that was our only complaint.

Date of visit: April 2019

Been to Original Joe's? Share your experiences!