“Huge portions at great prices!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Yote's Tex Mex Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Ottawa, Canada
“Huge portions at great prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

I ate here twice as a group of 10 August 12 and 15. Both servers were friendly. The service times were acceptable given the size of our group. The prices were very reasonable and the portions were generous. Both nights I left feeling like I should have paid more. We got a 15% discount since we were at the Canadian Slopitch Championships. The first night the owner came out to see how our food was - a nice touch. I wish this place was local to me.

• Visited August 2013

“Good food Bad beer”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Based on the review by Ian-Inando I decided to try the chicken chimi. As he said it was very good and there was more food on my plate than I could finish. Kudos for the chicken chimi. The atmosphere is decidedly broken down sports bar in dire need of a make-over so that was not my favourite. Also, like most of those older bars where saving every penny counts they cut corners when washing the dishes. My plate and what's worse, my beer glass both smelled of dishwasher soap. They were both clean but they hadn't been properly rinsed. I don't wish to detract from the quality of the food though. Top notch. Just make sure you drink your beer from a bottle. There's not much worse than soapy tasting beer.

Shoreline, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A delicious simulacra of Texas style Mexican Cuisine in Alberta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

I was apprehensive and had low expecations. They were even lower when I saw that Poutine was an appetizer option....But the food was well priced, the service came with smiles and if you can accept that you are not in Mexico, the food was also quite yummy. I had the chimichanga. It was a monster portion, and full flavored spicy.

• Visited November 2012