“Truly Great Service!!!!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Prince George
“Truly Great Service!!!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2006

Stayed at this hotel out of how convenient to the airport it was, and it looked comfy. What a great choice!! From the time I got off the taxi (they provided taxi service) to when I booked out, everything was fantastic! The taxi driver was less than pleasant, for which the front desk girl profusely apologized for. I had slept in, my flight was schedule for 8:30 am departure (thought I had set the alarm clock....) woke up at 7:40. Upon check out, I was asked if everything was ok, told her everything was great, but I slept in (she then asked if I had a wake up call scheduled, told her no...) and had to catch an 8:30 flight out. She called a taxi, and while I was waiting outside, the night manager drove me to the airport to make sure I made my flight on time! Truly great service, honestly the best I can say I've received ever! Highly recommend everyone make this the hotel to stay at in their travels! I know I will be!!

Stayed December 2006
3 Thank Ooleesia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Grande Prairie
Reviewed September 20, 2006

We had just gotten off our Seattle connection from Las Vegas...still in our shorts and without my medication we were told that our luggage was lost....we may be able to get it the next day by noon...the night shift manager was amazing and met as many of our needs as possible!!! The night being September the 14th... The next day our luggage was still not in. by check out time..the day manager hearing that I had gotten ill without my medication...( quickly rectified once I have my medication)...allowed us to stay in the room until the plane actually came in with our luggage...after 2:00 pm !!!!! everyone was sooo great!!!! Thank you...the couple we were travelling with stayed at the hotel beside us and did not get nearly the service we were blessed with...we do alot of travelling and we will be staying at the Ramada as often as we can...Lorne sanders and trudy carisse

• Liked — staff
  • Disliked — weather
  • Tips/Secrets — stay at the Ramada and get your meds approved for carry on
  • Stayed September 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank truely22
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leduc
Executive Hotel Alexandra at Edmonton Airport
Executive Royal Hotel Edmonton Airport
Wingate by Wyndham Edmonton Airport
Stars Inn
Stars Inn
#11 of 16 in Leduc
Hampton Inn & Suites Edmonton International Airport
Renaissance Edmonton Airport Hotel

Been to Ramada Edmonton International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Edmonton International Airport

Property: Ramada Edmonton International Airport
Address: 8340 Sparrow Cres | Hwy 2 Edmoton Airport Exit, Leduc, Alberta T9E 8B7, Canada
Location: Canada > Alberta > Leduc
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Business Hotel in Leduc
#3 Green Hotel in Leduc
#3 Romantic Hotel in Leduc
#6 Family Hotel in Leduc
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Edmonton International Airport 3*
Minutes from the International Airport. Ramada Pinnacle Awardee & Best of Ramada 2011 & 2012 *JT's Classic Grill * Daily Continental Breakfast * Comp Airport Shuttle 24/7 * 2011 Housekeeping Award * Elevator * Exercise Room * Free Local Calls * Laundromat - Coin * WiFi in Public Area * Business: Business Centre * In-room: Fireplace (S), Computer Friendly (A), Fridges (A), Hairdryers (A), Hardwired Internet (A), In-room Safe (A), Iron & Board (A), Jetted Tub (S), Microwave (S), Voicemail (A), WiFi (A) * Parking:Coach, Trucks, Plug-ins, Free Parking during stay * TV: Cable/Satellite, LCD/Plasma(S) * Credit Cards: AE MC VS. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Edmonton International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Edmonton International Airport Hotel Leduc