Arriving late from Las Vegas, on a cold snowy evening mid-November, we opted to drive no further than Nisku. Our first call the Ramada, no reservation, yet within minutes we were in our second floor room. Typical accommodation, comfy queen, fridge, big flat screen, decent bathroom (no resort charges!)…. Had a quiet night, hunger was ameliorated thanks to Timmies just down the road. The included breakfast was excellent, all the cereals, buns, muffins, waffle mix, cold-boiled eggs, juice, above average as they come.
Easy in / easy out, for a 100 and a quarter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes from the International Airport. Ramada Pinnacle Awardee & Best of Ramada 2011 & 2012 *JT's Classic Grill * Daily Continental Breakfast * Comp Airport Shuttle 24/7 * 2011 Housekeeping Award * Elevator * Exercise Room * Free Local Calls * Laundromat - Coin * WiFi in Public Area * Business: Business Centre * In-room: Fireplace (S), Computer Friendly (A), Fridges (A), Hairdryers (A), Hardwired Internet (A), In-room Safe (A), Iron & Board (A), Jetted Tub (S), Microwave (S), Voicemail (A), WiFi (A) * Parking:Coach, Trucks, Plug-ins, Free Parking during stay * TV: Cable/Satellite, LCD/Plasma(S) * Credit Cards: AE MC VS. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Edmonton International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Edmonton International Airport Hotel Leduc
- Ramada Inn Leduc
- Ramada Leduc
- Leduc Ramada
- Ramada Edmonton Airport
- Ramada Edmonton International Airport Leduc, Alberta