“Good location if you are flying.”

Executive Royal Hotel Edmonton Airport
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Leduc
Lloydminster, Canada
“Good location if you are flying.”
Reviewed March 10, 2010

Clean, friendly, good location. No complaints or raves.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
guest49
Reviewed February 3, 2010

Restaurant is overpriced. Front desk staff are unfriendly and not helpful at all. We pre-booked a room for 2 queen beds but was given 1 queen and a sofa. When asked to switch to 2 queen, comment from the staff was "there is a pull out sofa bed". If I had wanted a sofa bed, I wouldn't have requested for 2 queen beds. When asked for 1 king instead, replied from the staff was "there will be an extra charge". We are frequent travellers and never had any room issues with past hotels. We traveled with our Skating Club and was given a room isolated from everyone else. And be warned of the train (2-3 times) that comes in the middle of your good night rest.

• Stayed January 2010
1 Thank guest49
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed January 29, 2010

Nice hotel, BUT DO NOT USE THE RESTAURANT. I mistakenly ordered a filet mignon to be cooked medium rare. It came out medium well to well done. The waitress never came back to check on my meal. So I did not eat my steak. I complained, and the rude Japanese manager brought the steak back to my table and said that it was medium rare. I pointed out that it was not pink at all, but brown on the inside. He exclaimed very loudly that it was indeed medium rare. I asked for my bill and paid it. On the way out the manager confronted me and asked me why he should like me. I told him that it made no difference to me if he liked me or not. I had not gone to the restaurant to eat, not make friends. If you want to be treated rudely, along with your bad food; try the restaurant. IF NOT, STAY AWAY

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank LubbockMike
Saskatchewan, Canada
Reviewed February 21, 2009

We stayed overnight at this hotel for one night due to having a layover on our way home from Mexico. The airport shuttle was quick and convenient. The front desk staff was friendly and efficient. They even gave us a room away from the elevators without us having to ask. The rooms were clean, the bed comfortable. We would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
Alberta
Reviewed July 7, 2008

We stayed at this hotel for one night and were really impressed with the property and our room. Staff was pleasant to deal with. The location is really close to the airport and surprisingly the rooms are ultra quiet given the close proximity to the airport. Our only snag was that it took almost a week to finally have the pre-authorized amount released off of our credit card. Other than that, we were really happy with our stay overall.

• Liked — The rooms and the general property
  • Stayed April 2007, traveled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Oceano, California
Reviewed May 27, 2008

My boyfriend and I stayed here due to an early flight I had the next morning and it was very close to the airport. The rooms were huge and very comfortable. The bathroom was good size and the steam shower was great once you figured out how to use it. The bed was very comfortable. We didn't use any of the amenities at the hotel like the restaurant so I cannot comment on that. Check out the next morning took a while but eventually we got checked out. For a night or two I'd recommend this hotel and stay here again if the rate was right.

• Liked — Very large room
  • Disliked — Check out was slow
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
montreal
Reviewed April 6, 2008

Clean rooms. Nice service. Good sportsbar.

We liked the hotel. It is fairly quiet.

Good for business , right beside the airport.

• Stayed April 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leduc
Executive Hotel Alexandra at Edmonton Airport
Wingate by Wyndham Edmonton Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Edmonton International Airport
Renaissance Edmonton Airport Hotel
Ramada Edmonton International Airport
Wyndham Garden Edmonton Airport

Been to Executive Royal Hotel Edmonton Airport? Share your experiences!