Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Leduc
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Great location and facilities! Would recommend the location as a business casual property. Well maintained, with parking cleared of snow on a regular basis. Friendly Staff from the Front Office, House Cleaning through to Dinning - Managers of each department engage often.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jared M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Edmonton International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Thank you for reviewing our hotel and for your feedback. I am glad to hear that you appreciated the interaction from our management team. We do this to ensure we are exceeding our guests expectations in all levels of service. I appreciate your thoughts and hope to see you again on your next return visit to the Greater Edmonton Area.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I stayed at the hotel one night with my family on the way coming back from Jasper. It was very relaxing and enjoyable stay. We stayed in two-room suite has a private sleeping area with one king-sized bed, television and one-bath tub, one shower, as well as a living area with a television and comfortable seating area. Room was very specious and clean. Food at the restaurant was good and kids enjoyed the pool and hot tub.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you very much for taking time to give us your feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. I am thrilled that you and your family had an opportunity to take advantage of our wonderful facilities and hope you will be back on your next trip out to Jasper or the Greater Edmonton Area. Also I want to let you know if your not from the area that we offer a complimentary shuttle 24 hours a day, just in case you are flying in from out of town.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

A co-worker booked this hotel for our group while we were on business. I was very pleasantly surprised. The Edmonton area is growing/developing rapidly, so there are several hotels either recently built, or being built. This hotel seemed to be pretty new. The people working the front desk were very welcoming, informed and efficient. Because we booked late, the only rooms available were suites -- bedroom wit separate living room, microwave, mini fridge coffee maker, 1.5 baths. Separate temperature controls for the 2 areas. Room was very nice -- bed comforatble, nice linens, plenty of seating area, clean bathroom. Though the hotel is close to the airport, it was very quite -- did not hear any planes flying overhead. This hotel has a restaurant that serves breakfast and dinner, as well as having a bar. As close to the airport, there did not seem to be a lot of nearby eateries to choose from, so we ate dinner at the hotel. We were very pleasantly suprised by the food. The vegetable soup was excellent, salads very fresh. My coworker enjoyed his hamburger. Prices seemed reasonable as well. I would return and would recommend this hotel to others.

MyTravels033,

Though you did not book your room, I am glad that we had an opportunity to host yourself and the rest of your group for your trip to Edmonton. We are in fact just over 2 years old but have recently undergone additional cosmetic changes to ensure we are the most beautiful hotel on the strip. Being the furtherest away of all the hotels to the airport definitely is a plus. As you were able to witness, we are not subject to noise polluition that is usually associated with airport hotels and we are still only 5 minutes away. In regards to eateries, you are absolutely right that there are minimal options available. With that said, I am glad you enjoyed your trip to our Garden Grille & Bar. I thank you for recommending our hotel to others and we hope to see you again in the new year.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

I found this hotel to provide the best value when doing business in Edmonton. It is close to the airport which makes late night arrivals much easier than downtown hotel stays. Also, it is provides the typical Hilton Garden Inn quality in a new facility for a reasonable price.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Thomas B,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your wonderful comments regarding our hotel. It's always great to hear positive feedback from our guests. Thank you again, and we hope to see you the next time you fly in to Edmonton International Airport.

Wishing you and your family a happy holiday season and a wonderful New Year/

Reviewed December 7, 2013

The hotel staff was very helpful and courteous. The room was exceptionally good and comfortable. Internet was fast. Bathroom beautifully tiled and exceptionally clean. I would stay there definitely if I return to that area.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Friendly staff and excellent service. All housekeeping staff and receptionist are very helpful with all our request during our 2 days stay at this hotel. I will recommend this to all my friends and relatives.Thank you all.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Thank Estelito Bernar... J

Thank you for your great review of our property. We really appreciate the feedback provided by our guests and it is great to be recognized for our hard work. Im thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and can't wait to see you back for your next visit to the Greater Edmonton Area.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I was very impressed with my stay at this hotel. The room service was quick and very good. I was exhausted when I got back to the hotel and the staff was excellent, didn't wast my time. Instead of me waiting as they filled in my Honours Reward card they had me go to my room and then had it delivered already done.

Brooke J,

I first off would like to really thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to provide a review for our hotel. We truly appreciate all feedback so that we can identify the areas in which we can improve as-well as reinforce the things we are doing right.

I am very excited that you enjoyed your stay with us from start to finish. It is our goal to ensure you are comfortable and that you are 100% satisfied with all aspects of your accomodations. I will definitely pass on your kind words to our team and hope to have you back to our hotel the next time you find yourself in the Greater Edmonton Area. If I may be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me at your convenience.

Wishing you and your family a happy holiday season and a wonderful new year,