“thank you”

Ranked #15 of 16 Hotels in Leduc
Reviewed February 12, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Staff,front desk are not friendly or even caring. Very unhappy.
Telephone had not been answered by us or Expedia for 1 day.
Room was old and dirty, very noisy.
I would not recommend this place at all.

Room Tip: Top floor, bring slippers and your pillow and ear plugs!
Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Suxyq
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Yes, the rooms are dated, but we found them just fine. The continental breakfast is good, and we found the service just fine. I guess we have never stayed in the so-called "smelly" rooms. I would not stay in a Travelodge in Edmonton (worst hotels I've ever stayed in), but have never found an issue with this one.

NOTE: I originally booked the hotel through "Hotelsavings.com". A mistake! Don't ever use this service! They gave us the same rate I could get directly through the hotel, but charges $20 more in fees. I cancelled immediately and lost $10 non-refundable fee. Also, if I had cancelled my reservation after 24 hours of booking it, I lose everything, whereas if I cancelled through hotel, I could cancel up to the day I reserved. There is absolutely no benefit to using Hotelsavings.com - it is a moneygrab!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I would never stay there again! Dirty, smelly and unpleasant employees. Only thing going for them is the location and the size of the rooms. It smells like cheap wine, cigarettes and it seems like there are a lot of "ladies of the night". I didn't feel safe and couldn't bring myself to go They need new management, new décor, better breakfast and facelift. The place has potential, but I would not recommend it at it's current state.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 27, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Travelers also viewed these Leduc hotels
Ramada Edmonton International Airport
Wingate by Wyndham Edmonton Airport
Days Inn & Suites Edmonton Airport
Best Western Plus Edmonton Airport Hotel
Executive Royal Hotel Edmonton Airport
Best Western Premier Denham Inn & Suites

Been to Travelodge Edmonton Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Edmonton Airport

Address: 5704 50 St, Leduc, Alberta T9E 6J4, Canada
Location: Canada > Alberta > Leduc
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #15 of 16 Hotels in Leduc
Price Range: $59 - $71 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Edmonton Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Travelodge Edmonton Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Edmonton International Airport Hotel Leduc