“Great for Stopovers”

Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Leduc
Moncton, Canada
“Great for Stopovers”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I use this hotel every 3 weeks on my overnight layover flying to work.

The free shuttle is great, they don't balk at bringing you to a private hangar (some other hotels won't) instead of the main terminal.

I have stayed here half a dozen times or so and I have never had a problem with room smells, dust, dirt or dirty towels as I've read in other reviews. The rooms always smell fine and are very clean. Fresh bed linens and clean towels always. Very quiet.

The service is always fantastic from the front desk staff.

The breakfast is pretty simple, but what do you expect for a continental breakfast from one of the cheapest hotels in the area? Bagels, yogurts, juice, etc.

I keep coming back every 3 weeks, so I obviously recommend!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank NewBrunswickTravlr

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Calgary
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Room was alot better then I expected! Expecially when traveling with a child! I expected two side by side queen beds.. there was a living room with a pill out for the kid (with her own TV. And AC unit. Then a bed in a separate room with TV and AC. Kitchen with sink. Dishes. Fridge/ freezer. Microwave. Had bar stools and a table and chair. I liked the bathroom sink being outside the bathroom so I could get ready and not be tucked in a bathroom. Being close to the airport I thought I would hear the planes...but not a thing!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Saint John, Canada
Reviewed July 18, 2013

On way to Yellowknife NWT and stayed while in transit. Very close to airport and hotel staff will pick you up and bring you back to airport at no charge. Hotel very nice and provides an excellent breakfast with your stay. Rooms are clean and enjoyed brief visit.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
High Level
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Nice hotel. Have used it many times and always been satisfied. This trip was the first where I encountered any problem.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Called to rent a room and they whispered well give it for $108. We got to the room about an hour later. Got into the room and checked immediately for bedbugs! To taking any chances especially in a hotel room. As we're checking the beds we seethe bed skirt with a huge stain and a bunch of minor ones. The stain was huge and absolutely disgusting!!!! It looked like puke, urine, or alcohol, not sure which one nor did I really want to know what. Can't believe they'd even rent it out for the ought but now I know why the price. If I wasn't as tired as I was I would have left and found another room in a different hotel. Took thekidsthe next morning for real fast and it was alright. The hard boiled eggs were revolting!!! The rest was alright but unhappy people or something. Noisy said hi the whole time we were there even with maids coming through the cafeteria. The set up is very stupid and awkward for guests as they roll there carts right through as your sitting and eating not to mention getting your food/drink. Saw a lady and young man stacked high with towels and the guy was so full he couldn't see where he was going, lol! He ends up dropping a stack of clean cloths to put in the rooms and the lady behind him stops and picks them up and carries on. Wow, I couldn't believe it she doesn't turn then around and put them back in the laundry room to be cleaned nope just picks them up and puts them in her pile. So as we leave and check out I tell the lady at the front about the bed skirt and she says well yah there were a bunch of workers who were in there and basically did a number on it. I said well it shouldn't of been rented out or the bed skirt should of been removed. She's like well there on back order and I'm like that's sick. If I wasn't so tired I would've been out of here. I told her I was leaving a negative review as well as talking to management which she then notifys me she apparently is the manager. Wow, that just showed me they cares not for their establishment nor their customers. She didn't say anything she was silent. Unbelievable that she didn't try to make things better or offer anything other than yah there were a bunch of workers in there. So unhygienic not to mention there were 3 children in there with us. I should've taken a picture of it, sick! So no I wouldn't recommend this hotel the service, management, rooms are not very professional, hygienic, nor courteous to there customers. Bad run business. The manager was like maybe mid 20's. definently not the establishment for her if she even was the manager. I will w going above her as I am so disappointed!!

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank As_Sweet_As_Honey
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leduc
Wingate by Wyndham Edmonton Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Edmonton International Airport
Best Western Premier Denham Inn & Suites
Days Inn Edmonton Airport
Wyndham Garden Edmonton Airport
Quality Inn Airport - Edmonton

Been to Travelodge Edmonton Airport? Share your experiences!