“Great room, service, and staff.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Best Western Plus Denham Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Leduc
GreenLeadersBronze level
Salmon Arm
“Great room, service, and staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

I had asked for a room that had no noise and we were put on the fourth floor and had an end suite, this worked out great for what we asked for. We ordered room service and they were prompt and friendly. The complimentary breakfast was in my opinion the best I've ever had! Both the service and food was excellent in the Restaurant. I would definitely recommend this Hotel!

Room Tip: Service was prompt. Great food. Clean rooms. Comfy beds. Free Airport Shuttle.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Stan B
PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
Dear Stan B:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We love hearing what our guests have to say about their stays, what they enjoy and ideas for improvement. I'm very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your King Mini-Suite and our complimentary Hot Breakfast. I will be sure to share your comments and feedback with our staff.

We hope to continue to be your hotel of choice in the Leduc-Nisku area. If I can ever be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Perry Batke, CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Ottawa area
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

This hotel deserves an award for the excellent service. From check in to check out, the staff were wonderful. I rented a regular room on the ground floor for two nights- one night was for a sleep over with my 4 year old grandson. I had stayed with him at another hotel earlier in the week and chose this one because it was different from the first and because it was closer to his own house and yet still close to the airport which is where I needed to be on my last night in Leduc.
The hotel staff went out of their way to make my grandson's short stay as fun as possible. The room, while small for a child to play in was still very comfortable and the bathroom's large tub made up for lack of floor space to play. The real sized dresser with drawers at little person level was a pleasant surprise given so many hotels have such little drawer space.

Breakfast is included in the rate and the service here too was excellent! There was a large variety of foods to choose from - both hot and cold and a selection of fruit as well. The waffle maker was a real delight and the eggs were fresh made (and from real eggs-not powder).

This Best Western is within walking distance of other restaurants and shops and is surprisingly quiet, despite its proximity to the airport. Free airport shuttle, friendly atmosphere and location make this hotel one of the better places to stay in Leduc. I will definitely stay here again too.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear colinsgrandma:

It was truly our pleasure to host you and your grandson. I just wanted to thank you for your very kind & humbling comments about our hotel. We are very fortunate to have a committed group of hospitality professionals that are absolutely focused on providing the highest levels of service & hospitality. I will be proud to share your comments with them.

General Managaer
Millis, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed here on the last night of a vacation as it was close to the airport and had a shuttle bus. I returned my rental at 11:30 PM and it was no problem this late at night. Had to take an early morning shuttle to airport and that was no problem either. Very easy to find as it's right off the exit to the highway. They have a washer & dryer which I used and worked good. Spent a little time in the lounge attached to the hotel and found the staff to be very outgoing and pleasant. Will definitely stay again if I'm back in town

Dear Skeets37:

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at our hotel. We place great value on the feedback we receive from our guests. I will be sure to share & celebrate your comments with our staff.

Red Deer
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

I can't say enough about the friendly attentive staff. A+ marks. Free parking, free airport shuttle, great food...... Clean rooms, clean common areas, attention to details like real flowers. Great place to stay.

Dear TESSIERedDeer:

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your very kind & humbling comments about your recent stay with us. We love hearing what our guests like about our hotel and use those comments to celebrate with our staff.

Stuttgart, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

This was the first place to stay during a biz trip to Northern and Western Canada.
Coming in late in the evening all the way from Basle/Mulhouse via Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Toronto, but nevertheless ontime by Westjet on the last part of the journey.
I was in contact with the hotel about the transfer, door 9 was recommended and to my surprise there was a van curbside, no time to wait and the driver delivered us immediatelly to the Denham Inn.
Not more than ten minutes on the way and we are at the hotel.
Welcomed by a middle aged male agent, our preferred room on the upper floor was prepared
and ready for the short night. A good time to sleep here wiith the large and comfy bed.
The room itself was clean and also spacious enough, the bathroom, too.
Breakfast is available from 06.00 am and included in the rate, so it was, served by a really friendly woman and lots of details on offer, freshly made pancakes, warm cinnamon rolls. We definitely need more time to enjoy it, but the next flight up the north calls. Express Check-Out works perfect and the shuttle runs ontime. Sure a good place to stay here around the airport.
Downsides?. Nothing, also the free WLAN works with a fast connection.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Dear FLIEGER67:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sharing feedback about your stay at our hotel on TripAdvisor. We love hearing from guests what they enjoyed about their stay and ideas for improvements.

I will be sure to share your very kind comments about our shuttle service, breakfast, accommodations and wireless internet with our team. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Red Deer, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

Playing in a slo-pitch tournament in Leduc, and have stayed here before for another tournament. I really like the quality of the bed, there was no adjustment or soreness from it. I DID find the cost of the stay a little high.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Shawna Q:

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We place great value on the information we receive from our guests & use it to make continual improvements in our levels of service, quality and cleanliness. I'm very glad to hear you enjoyed our beds - we know how important this is to our guests & that's why we have top of the line Pillow Top Beds in every guest room.

We hope to continue to be your hotel of choice in the Leduc-Nisku area. If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Southfield, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

This property is fantastic! It's a little tired from the outside, however, the rooms a newly updated and clean. The beds our nice. I enjoyed the colors and finishes in the room as they are earthy and warm!!!

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Bradley187:

Thank you for your very kind comments about our hotel. We are very pleased that you had a "fanastic" stay with us. I will be sure to share your comments with our team.