“Excellent Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersBronze level
Kelowna, Canada
“Excellent Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

I travel a fair deal and this by far was the best stay in the Leduc area! First, thank you to the staff - fantastic service and always with a welcoming smile! Rooms - extremely clean and comfortable. O'Brian's Restaurant as I understand is going to be reno'd soon but either way the atmoshphere and service is top notch! Jonathan's Lounge also very comfy and great service! Thank you and look forward to my next trip back to Leduc!! Oh - the gym is top notch equipment - perfect for hotel size and extremely clean!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Dear Sunset44422:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your very kind words about your recent stay at our hotel. We greatly value the information that we receive from our guests. I will be sure to share & celebrate your comments about our hospitality, cleanliness and facilities with our staff.

We hope to continue to be your hotel of choice in the Leduc - Nisku area. If I can ever be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Perry Batke, CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Sussex, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

I stay in a lot og hotels as a business traveler. This Best Western shows pride of ownership and a management staff that cares. Super clean and fresh rooms, friendly staff, fair pricing. My only complaint is any smokers complaint. No smoking rooms. Thats good for you non-smokers though and makes it easier to keep the hotel clean.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Dear Joe T:

I would like to sincerely thank you for your very kind & humbling words about our hotel. We are very proud of our caring & committed staff and first class facilities. Our goal is to provide all of our guests with great hospitality experiences and use their feedback to accomplish this. I will be sure to share & celebrate your comments with our team.

We hope to continue to be your hotel of choice in the Leduc-Nisku area. If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Calgary
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

Clean. Happy staff. Great value. Beautiful
room. Very much like the new Euro styling. Thanks for a great nights sleep. Awesome beds and pillows. What a great breakfast buffet included in our room. Fantastic. Every staff member greated us and wished us well.

• Stayed January 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Dear William L:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the feedback you left regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We greatly appreciate and are proud of your comments about our accommodations, beds and breakfast buffet. I will be sure to share & celebrate them with our team. They work very hard every day to provide our guests with great hospitality experiences.

Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

We were shocked at how beautiful the room was, perfect temp, quiet and clean. Will definitely stay there again. Only complaint was the buffet breakfast was untidy and eggs were to soggy to eat, but can't complain, it was free.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear KALA C:

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel - we are humbled by your feedback. I will be sure to share & celebrate your posting with our team. Our goal is to provide all of our guests with great hospitality experiences & are very pleased we were able to do this for you.

We hope to continue to be your hotel of choice in the Leduc-Nisku area. If I can ever be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Minneapolis
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for work on a quick overnight. My company paid for the room so I can't speak specifically to the value (never even saw the bill), would still say this is a good place to stay!

Everyone working here was friendly and helpful. I ate in the lounge and the food was well above the standard I expected. The gym was FAR above averae for any hotel of this level I've stayed t in the last 2 years.

Overall, despite the short stay, I would say I look forward to the next time I stay here. Clearly one of my better overnights!

• Stayed December 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 15, 2012
Dear Byron H:

Thank you for sharing feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. We greatly value the information we receive from our guests and use it to celebrate our successes but also to make continuous improvements in our business. I will be sure to share your comments about levels of service, accommodation and our newly renovated fitness room. We agree, it is a great room!

We hope to continue to be your hotel of choice in the Leduc Nisku area. If I can ever be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Wetaskiwin, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

We checked in at 7pm. The children ran over to the fireplace, and started warming themselves..saying how nice it was..Of course it was decorated Christmas. they were very accomodating. Gave us the name of a Pizza place close.Gave us complentary breakfast coupons. Our room seemed brand new and spotless. I checked everywhere..lol. Two queen beds with nice linen. (The grand children comment on How nice it was) There was a large table glass covered perfect for making the ornaments. The other grand children came over about 8:00 pm and we had pizza and then made ornaments, (with sparkles and paint) tipped them well to vaccum up the sparkles. Then tucked in. Greats nights sleep. No noise from the numerous parties down stairs...No smoking... It was awesome...DEFINATELY ON MY LIST TO STAY AGAIN.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear SexsmithTrish:

Thank you for your very kind works - we are humbled by your comments. Our team works very hard to provide all of our guests with the kind of hospitality experience you encountered. I will be share to celebrate your experience with them.

Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

I enjoyed my recent stay at this Best Western. My room was comfortable and on a quiet floor. I particularly appreciate that the desk was large enough to set up a workspace on and the desk chair was comfortable. Good selection at the restraunt for breakfast.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear ACalgarian:

Thank you for your kind remarks about your recent stay with us. We are very proud of our accommodation & breakfast. Please note that we greatly value the feedback we receive from our guests and I will be sure to share your comments with our team.