“Wonderful Stay!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Norman Wells
“Wonderful Stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

This is a beautiful hotel, with staff that goes above and beyond. It didn't matter whether it was someone on the desk, housekeeping or the dining room, each person smiled and spoke to us. The food in the dining room was good, hot and fresh. We went to our room and we were very happy. It was spotless, the bed was fabulous and the bedding was amazing! The next morning we were greeted with smiles and humour in the dining room, during a delicious breakfast! The Best Western Denham Inn & Suites is our go to hotel from now on! Well done!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Rosesicles
PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Premier Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Dear Rosesicles:

Thank you so much for your very kind remarks about our staff, accommodations and hotel. We are very humbled by your comments but will be sure to celebrate them with our team.

We hope to continue to be your hotel of choice in the Leduc - Nisku area. If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Perry Batke, CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Hinton, Alberta, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

I checked in for a two night stay and arrived at around 10 pm. the front desk staff was courteous, informative and friendly. Check in was very quick and easy. The room was clean and very well appointed. The furnishings were new with a sofa, chair, desk, large LCD TV, VERY comfortable King bed. Microwave, minifridge, coffee maker were nice and included in the room. Hot breakfast was also provided (bacon/sausage, scrambled eggs. fruit, cereal, oatmeal, waffles, toast). The hotel is located just off Highway 2 (QEII Highway ) with a restaurant and lounge in the hotel and several dining choices within walking distance.
I will stay here again in January when I return to Leduc.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Glenn A:

I would like to thank you for your feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. We greatly value the information we receive from our guests and use it celebrate our accomplishments & make improvements where necessary. I will be sure to share your comments about our staff & accommodations with our team.

Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

Stayed here f4 nights ( with a 8 month old) while my husband attended a course. I was very impressed with the size & cleanliness of the room. This was a great comfort to know as little one needs lots of clean space to crawl around. Our room was two queen deluxe- very modern , updated & lots of space!!
Ate dinner once at restaurant .... Only one server so service was rather slow ....food was very good.
The highlight of our staff was by far breakfast. This is so not what I consider " continental" it's much much better! Bacon, eggs , sausage , fruit, cereals, pastries etc.... The cinnamon buns are amazing - so yummy! By far what made the breakfast was the service. Yvonne is outstanding. She was so great with me & my baby & even went above & beyond to accommodate us ( wash his dish of baby food etc...). You could tell she is what makes this place as I witnessed her greet many returning customers with a family welcome. It seems everybody loves her! Very impressed with the level of service & general care she took with all her customers! You don't see enough f this anymore . 5 star service at this hotel ! Also the breakfast hostess was very good too ( long dark hair). We are now headed downtown to Matrix hotel for one night & I highly suspect we will not receive same treatment & service as we did at this hotel. Hate to leave....

Room Tip: Deluxe room
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Premier Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dear mmsun_travelbug:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the post about your recent stay. We greatly appreciate your kind remarks about our accommondations, staff and breakfast! We strive to provide our guests with the highest levels of service, hospitality and quality and are pleased we were able to deliver these to you during your stay.

We hope to continue to be your hotel of choice in the Leduc-Nisku area. If I can ever be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

saskatchewan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

When departing from Edmonton Airport we always stay at this property. Once again it was a pleasant experience. Friendly helpful front dest staff, clean room, ample parking while away for a week, good food, and available airport shuttle. Thank you once again for a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: We found the rooms in the tower are more modern.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Premier Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Dear Pickard01:

I would like to thank you for sharing your kind words about our hotel and staff. We greatly the opportunity to serve you and will be sure to share your comments with our staff.

Lancer, Saskatchewan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have stayed at the hotel at least 5 nights in the past 2 months and I am so impressed with the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff... Big kudos to the restaurant staff namely Yvonne who remembers you and makes you feel at home every time whether she's seen you once or many times she never seems to forget a face. I love the quietness of the rooms and the feeling of security in this hotel. The place is exceptionally clean from the foyer to the restaurant to the rooms. Thanks for such an enjoyable and memorable stay and I will be recommending it to friends and family for sure.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Premier Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Dear bcjjttegram:

I would like to sincerely thank you for your kind remarks and patronage of our hotel. We greatly value the feedback we receive from our guests and use it to celebrate our successes and improve where needed. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff and management. We are very proud of our team and their dedication to providing the highest levels of hospitality, cleanliness and quality.

We hope to continue to be your hotel of choice in the Leduc - Nisku area. If I can ever be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Stony Plain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

We were struck by the friendliness and helpfiulness of all staff members: at the check in desk, the housekeeping personnel and the people working in the restaurant.They all appeared to be very happy at their jobs which says a lot about the work environment.

The room was spacious, well appointed and quiet and the beds were very comfortable. All amenities were in good working order. The public spaces in the hotel were very pleasant, nicely decorated and very clean.

We will most certainly stay at thei hotel again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Premier Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Dear JaniceK:

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate the positive feedback about our staff and levels of cleanliness you encountered. I will be sure to share & celebrate your experience with our staff and management.