Best Western Premier Denham Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$71
$73
Stars Inn(Leduc)
$71
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbest westernsfront desk staffgreat hotelbuffet breakfastedmonton airportrestaurant staffedmonton areafree airport shuttlewould definitely stay here againconvenient locationbed was very comfortablesausagei highly recommend this hotela great stayking suitehot tubrooms are clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We were struck by the friendliness and helpfiulness of all staff members: at the check in desk, the housekeeping personnel and the people working in the restaurant.They all appeared to be very happy at their jobs which says a lot about the work environment.

The room was spacious, well appointed and quiet and the beds were very comfortable. All amenities were in good working order. The public spaces in the hotel were very pleasant, nicely decorated and very clean.

We will most certainly stay at thei hotel again!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Premier Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Dear JaniceK:

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate the positive feedback about our staff and levels of cleanliness you encountered. I will be sure to share & celebrate your experience with our staff and management.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

My husband and I stayed here prior to and at the end of our vacation. We both really loved the comfort of the beds and the pillows. It was great to have such a good night's sleep after a long drive prior to the start of our vacation and after a long flight at the end of our vacation before our long drive back home. The room we had was very large, clean and comfortable. We really enjoyed having a separate sitting area with the sofa. We also appreciated the fact that we were able to keep our car with them for a nominal fee - and their shuttle service was great. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you can, get a King bed. This is the room we had, which was quite large with a separate sitting area.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Susan Y:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback about your recent stay. I will be sure to share & celebrate your kind remarks with our staff.

We hope to continue to be your hotel of choice in the Leduc - Nisku area. If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

This was the last of four Best Western Hotels we stayed in during our week touring around Alberta. We got a great deal online so this was the best value hotel during our travels. We stayed 2 nights.

The lobby is quite large and bright. We were on the ground floor so I can't comment how well the elevator worked.

I liked the fact that this hotel has a restaurant on the premises. Although I'm not a big fan of buffets, we enjoyed the beef carvery dinner buffet, good selection of fresh, tasty food. The hotel also has a lounge/bar area with slot machines. You get a breakfast voucher and while the included breakfast is in the restaurant, it's a pretty standard "hot breakfast buffet".

The rooms were typical of Best Western Plus standards, very clean and well maintained. Beds were quite comfy. Our room had a musty smell but we opened the windows and aired it out a bit and it was okay.

We had trouble with the WiFi but it was pretty much crap at every Best Western we stayed in.

Staff was pleasant and helpful. It's located on the main drag in Leduc so you could walk to the "downtown" businesses. It's a short drive to the airport and there is a free airport shuttle, just pre-book the day before you leave.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Monacd
PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Premier Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Dear Monacd:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback about your recent stay. We love to hear about what our guests think & feel about our hotel and use the information to make importants.

We will be sure to share your feedback with our staff and leadership team. As well, we will look into the issues you encountered with our wireless Internet to ensure it is providing a strong & reliable signal. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to continue to be your hotel of choice in the Leduc - Nisku area.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

This hotel was nice. I had a great sleep and the amenities were good. My big beef was the channel options on the TV. There was less than 40, and half of them seemed like the same channel, just in HD. I'm not big on watching TV, but where's the comedy channel? How about a movie channel? Nothing but the network channels and sports. meh.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ian-Inando
PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Premier Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2012

Dear Ian-Inando:

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. We greatly value the information that we receive from our guests and use it to make continuous improvements to levels of service, quality and accommodations.

While I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed the hotel & had a great sleep, I apologize for the concerns you had concerning our listing of HD TV Channels. As well, I would agree with you and that's why this Wednesday, we will up upgrading to a new Channel package that will offer a wider range of entertainment, news and movie channels. We are very proud of our 37" & 42" flat screen TVs but agree with your feedback.

Once again, please accept my apologies for any inconvenience and I do hope that we have another opportunity to better serve you in the future. If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me at 780-986-2241.

Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Free airport shuttle and breakfast.
The room and common areas are well kept and the cheapest snack machine I've come across in a while :)
No pool but there is a gym and hot tub.
Staff was friendly and accommodating

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank JenC30

Dear JenC30:

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We valued the opportunity to serve you and are appreciative of your kind remarks.

We are pleased you enjoyed our staff, levels of cleanliness, breakfast and snack machine! We hope to continue to be your hotel of choice in the Leduc - Nisku area. If I can ever be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.