“A superior stay”

Best Western Premier Denham Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Leduc
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 20, 2011

My fiance and I recently stayed at the Best Western Denham Inn in Leduc and what a wonderful experience. The bed is comfier than my own at home, the large flat screen TV made my fiance happy and the modern-granite counter top- very clean bathroom were amazing! Shuttle service always very prompt and a short trip to the airport. Great night sleep and best of all, the BEST Sunday brunch buffet I've ever had! Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Premier Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your comments about your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 780-986-2241.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel.

Reviewed October 20, 2011

Thank you to Perry Batke, Bev Borys and the entire staff of the BEST WESTERN PLUS Denham Inn & Suites, in Edmonton/Leduc for a wonderful stay the week of September 26th. I was there on business with a large group of industry colleagues and throughout the week, the customer service received was truly above and beyond. Everything was absolutely perfect from my guest room, to the meeting facilities, food & beverage whether it was in the restaurant, lounge or a group function. It was a pleasure to be a guest (again) and I look forward to my next stay.
Rae McDaid

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 19, 2011

We had a Great room with Great food!!Great Sevice with Staff that actually took pride in their Job.Was nice to experience.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your comments about your recent stay at our property.

Reviewed October 4, 2011

This review is from a few years ago, but I wanted to comment on my stay here back in September of 2009.

I reserved a queen sized bed room for this location prior to a late night arrival from YEG (Edmonton airport). With a two hour time zone change it was the equivalent of arriving at 2am. I was tired from jet lag and was ready for a good nights sleep. And that is EXACTLY what I got here at this hotel. The beds are SUPER comfortable!!! The room air conditioning system allowed me to turn the fan on and leave it on throughout the night (white noise) and I slept the entire night without room/hall noise which seems rare in hotel stays now. The room was very clean and looked brand new.

This was probably one of the top 3 places I have stayed at that the beds were super comfortable!!

I would stay here again, no doubt and recommend the same to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Premier Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2011

Reviewed September 30, 2011

This is a Wow Hotel. Great property. Perry and Bev, say special thanks to your front desk staff that took great care of my every need. great service, excellent bed and the best of all great night sleep.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed September 24, 2011

Quiet place with a very comfortable bed. Got served a romance package thanks to our daughter and it was excellent.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 22, 2011

The Best Western Plus Denham Inn & Suites is a excellent centrally located property. The quality of the amenities (eq: rooms, restaurant, and lounge) are all first class and very comfortable.
Would definitely recommend this property to family and friends.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Premier Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2011

Dear Guest

BEST WESTERN PLUS Denham Inn & Suites

Also consider these accommodations in or near Leduc
Best Western Plus Edmonton Airport Hotel
Days Inn & Suites Edmonton Airport
Wingate by Wyndham Edmonton Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Edmonton International Airport
Wyndham Garden Edmonton Airport
Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton International Airport

Been to Best Western Premier Denham Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!