We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights on business. It is a great hotel with Free Parking, close to the airport (we could not hear the planes coming and going from our rooms), large front desk area, very nice decor and very clean. We had the King Buisness suite which was very large in the living room and plenty of room around the King bed. The bed was very comfortable with smooth, clean linens and soft pillows.
The bathroom was a little small for 2 people. The towels were great and that includes the face clothes which no stains and looked to be new. There were bathrobes for the guests in this suite. I did not have my laptop so I did not use their free Wi-Fi.
there is a business center in the main lobby for guest but it had a really slow internet connection and there is no privacy.
The only MINUS I would give is for the restaurant......when we checked in we were given "complimentary" coupons for their "deluxe" breakfast. We took a look at their "Deluxe" breakfast....all it had was muffins, toast, bagels, small danishes, very, very cold hard boiled eggs, and a messy waffle maker as well as fruit and oatmeal. We tried this. The waffle was awful, the fruit was honeydew which was mushy and the canteloup was not wipe enough. This was not what I expected from a "Deluxe" continental breakfast, had Much, Much better on recent trips to Europe and Eygpt.
I asked the waitress for their guest menu and she wasn't very friendly about giving it to us......We decided to go with their alternative menu for their guest which is under $5.00 (which wasn't much better) and she says that she has to charge us for both......Well, I wasn't paying attention and said OK...we got the bill and we were CHARGED for the complimentary breakfast as well as the alternative breakfast....when I questioned the Front Desk staff, she said that we could only pick one or the other and we should have been told at Check In.....which we weren't....and the waitress attitude was Horrible especially for an AM SHIFT...I did not tip her as she was NOT deserving of it.
So we were Double charged for the "complimentary breakfast". We did talk to the front desk clerk and she said that that was the way it was. By the time we got to our room, we received a call to say that they were going to offer us an additional 1000 points on our reward program. When we went to check out the next morning, she said that they reversed the charge, however, I looked at the bill later as I had a business meeting to attend to, and they still double charged us for the "deluxe continental breakfast"...By the way, she did not ask us if we wanted our Coupons for the AM but she certainly asked the guest right before me and after me,
Stay at the hotel BUT stay out of the restaurant, there is a SMITTY'S down the street that has EXCELLENT Service and the food is 10xs BETTER!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 5 minutes from the Edmonton International Airport, we are conveniently located just off Highway 2 in downtown Leduc. Airport Shuttle service, High Speed Wireless Internet & a deluxe continental breakfast are provided complimentary. A movie theatre, multi-pathway system, Leduc Common and several downtown restaurants & shops are within walking distance of the hotel. The Leduc Recreation Center and 2 of our region's finest Golf courses, RedTail Landing & Leduc Golf and Country Club, are only minutes away!We look forward to serving you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Best Western, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Premier Denham Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Denham Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Denham Hotel Leduc
- Best Western Leduc
- Leduc Best Western
- Best Western Premier Denham Inn & Suites Leduc, Alberta