“Good Stay at the Quality Inn Nisku” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn Airport - Edmonton

Quality Inn Airport - Edmonton
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Nisku
Ladysmith, Canada
“Good Stay at the Quality Inn Nisku”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

We decided to stay at the Quality Inn in Nisku on our stop over to Cuba. The rooms were large, spacious and spotless. Beds were comfy and the room was very quiet. There is a complimentary continental breakfast beginning at 5am and free shuttle service to the airport. When we booked online our room cost was $109.00 but had to pay $140.00 on the way back as we were not able to book online. Big difference in cost/night so book online if you can. There is a restaurant just off the lobby with basic drinks and decent food. I say basic as the waitress could not make me a martini and the medium rare steak I ordered was quite well done. Not a bad experience as all was good. Definitely a handy place for a meal without leaving the hotel.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms do not have an elevator so if you have a lot or heavy luggage opt for the ground...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
gursahil s, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport - Edmonton, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Thanks for your feedback, our guest feedback is everything to us as it helps us to improve our standards and help us making imminent changes in each and every service at the hotel.
Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Red Deer, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. I really appreciated the size of the rooms as my two small children had space to run around rather than the typical cramped hotel room. You can also park your car in the hotel parking lot for free while you travel which is a big help because you avoid paying the ridiculous parking fees at the airport. I would definitely recommend this hotel, great price and great service.

Room Tip: Ask for the large size rooms. I don't think they are a different price.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

This is my second time staying here. Very reasonable price. Rooms are nice, bathrooms are huge which is nice and everythings very clean! Only thing thats a downfall is the front desk staff could be more friendly and welcoming.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Hamilton, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

My family and I stayed at this Inn after arriving late in the night at the Edmonton Airport in December 22, 2008. This place is adaquete. It is close to the airport and the car rental place. The rooms were clean. The beds confortableThe breakfast was okay. Some of us had the free continental breakfast and some had regular eggs, sausage, toast, etc. Would recommend to people for overnight stay bedore travelling to the other areas of Alberta. Would stay here again in the future.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Mazatlan, Mexico
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

When I booked the room I asked about leaving my car here while on vacation for two weeks. They informed me that would be ok. I gave them my travel dates, and they said upon availability I could leave my car for that time. When I checked in I filled in a form to leave my car here at the front desk.
Six hours later, they told me I could not leave my car here.
I asked for my money back so I could check in at another hotel down the road but they said I had already been in the room and they couldn't refund the money

I would not have been in the room if I could not leave my car here.

• Stayed January 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank BLUELIKETHAT
We apologize for the disappointment you experience during your last stay with us. The hotel has ample parking spots for overnight guests but the hotel has a limited number of parking spots for long term parking. The reason for this is that the hotel has to provide ample parking for regular overnight guests as a priority. So at your last stay at the hotel, the parking space for long-term parking might have been filled before your arrival at the hotel.
In either case, we again apologize that this was not clearly communicated to you.
Alberta, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

We stayed one night before an early morning flight. We had a large room, lots of space. The towels were small and thin. Breakfast selection was minimal but it was open early. We didn't use the shuttle service. A basic hotel at decent price, good for a short stay. Some of the other hotels in the vicinity are much pricier.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Cool-son
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

I had a pretty decent stay at this hotel. The room was very large and everything seemed to work properly. I didn’t have any issues with staff or the room. At a rate of $120 I think this hotel provides good overall value. I have stayed at other hotels in the area and they are much more expensive for pretty much the same thing. I like the hotel and I would stay again. I was travelling for work.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Management
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nisku
Hampton Inn & Suites Edmonton International Airport
Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton International Airport
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Edmonton Airport & Conference Centre
Nisku Inn & Conference Center
Ramada Edmonton International Airport
Holiday Inn Express Edmonton International Airport

Been to Quality Inn Airport - Edmonton? Share your experiences!