“Conference Facilities”

Nisku Inn and Conference Centre
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Nisku
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We had a group of 40 for a two day conference here. the room was set up very well and staff checked before meetings started to make sure we had everything we needed. food was great and brought into meeting room on time. Guest rooms were clean and comfortable and they accommodated our group with Karaoke on an evening that it is not usually scheduled. We had a great time and the overall experience was very good. Our group will go back again for our next conference.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I was put up here by air canada. I arrived late at night and had to check out early morning but I enjoyed my stay.
room was clean, comfortable beds. intersting looking pool and dinning area with waterfalls and bridge walkways.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Had a late check in. Got moved because no hot water and finally the 3rd room we received had hot water. Front clerk said there would be hot water when we were in the first room when I called and he said he would have to reset a breaker so try again in a few minutes. We waited 20 minutes and tried and still no hot water. I called again and he said he couldn't get into the room where he needed to reset the breaker..... If someone is waiting and it is late a courteous call would have been nice. Seems like they are doing some reno's as clutter was everywhere. Not the place to stay anymore. I have been staying here for 20 years when passing through Edmonton and because no one did anything to compensate. I was with my daughter and her Boyfriend and they just went to bed and woke up to no hot water as they had their own room. Bad experience!

Room Tip: Don't Stay Here!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank LoveYK
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I checked in today and was very impressed with Janine and Wyatt. They did everything to make sure I was all set up for my stay. I requested a smoking room with fridge and microwave, while checking in and Janine had Wyatt go and confirm all was in order.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2014

This is one of the nicest places I have stayed in and very reasonable priced. The layout of the restaurant, pool and surroundings is beautiful and the staff were very friendly. I would highly recommend it!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I've stayed at the Nisku Inn many times over the years and it's gone down hill. It's old, run down, decor is dated. Staff seems overburdoned and harried. But on the good side it's fairly cheap and the rooms are comfortable enough. If you need a place to stay overnight to catch an early flight, it's fine. If you want a comfortable place to stay for an extended visit, there are plenty of other options in Nisku that would be better suited.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank BrWayne
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I have been staying at the Nisku Inn everytime I go away on holidays and I am very pleased with the place. The staff at the front desk are always wonderful and very helpfull and the room very comfortable. The free breakfast is great. I have never had a negative experience and for the rate and the fact that I can leave my car while I'm gone, I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nisku
Quality Inn Airport - Edmonton
Holiday Inn Express Edmonton International Airport
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Edmonton Airport & Conference Centre
Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton International Airport
Days Inn & Suites Edmonton Airport
Executive Royal Hotel Edmonton Airport

Been to Nisku Inn and Conference Centre? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Nisku Inn and Conference Centre

Address: 1101 4 St, Nisku, Alberta T9E 7N1, Canada
Location: Canada > Alberta > Nisku
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Nisku
Price Range: $74 - $99 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Nisku Inn and Conference Centre 3*
*** Please be advised that the hotel is undergoing renovations to its exterior and atrium; therefore, we regret to inform you that the pool will remain closed during the course of renovations.*** *** Hotel Guest Rooms, Restaurant, Pub and Conference Centre will remain open during renovations.*** ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Nisku Inn and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Nisku Inn And Conference Centre Alberta