“Check inn” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Nisku
Edmonton, Canada
“Check inn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

I checked in today and was very impressed with Janine and Wyatt. They did everything to make sure I was all set up for my stay. I requested a smoking room with fridge and microwave, while checking in and Janine had Wyatt go and confirm all was in order.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Portage la Prairie, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

This is one of the nicest places I have stayed in and very reasonable priced. The layout of the restaurant, pool and surroundings is beautiful and the staff were very friendly. I would highly recommend it!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Vancouver, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

I've stayed at the Nisku Inn many times over the years and it's gone down hill. It's old, run down, decor is dated. Staff seems overburdoned and harried. But on the good side it's fairly cheap and the rooms are comfortable enough. If you need a place to stay overnight to catch an early flight, it's fine. If you want a comfortable place to stay for an extended visit, there are plenty of other options in Nisku that would be better suited.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank BrWayne
Jasper, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

I have been staying at the Nisku Inn everytime I go away on holidays and I am very pleased with the place. The staff at the front desk are always wonderful and very helpfull and the room very comfortable. The free breakfast is great. I have never had a negative experience and for the rate and the fact that I can leave my car while I'm gone, I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Edmonton, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

Not possible to give this place a good review. Dated aging ok. Harried unprofessional staff who roll their eyes at whomever was on phone.. ok they are busy, dirty stained carpet... Leave shoes on ... last straw the yellow???? Oozing out of badly stained ceiling tiles onto stained cracked dirty tub. Seriously, DO NOT stay here.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Wendy D
Lloydminster, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

My daughters and I stayed here March 21, 2014. We loved it. The staff at the counter were so friendly and greeted us with welcoming smiles. They knew that my girls wanted to go swimming and placed us on the main floor right beside the pool. The pool was perfect temperature and my girls loved swimming. The waitress at the bar/restaurant was fabulous. She was quick and polite. The room we were in was clean, updated and comfortable. We all slept wonderful regardless of a few noises from incoming guests. We were given complementary breakfast as well. The food was good and the serving size was huge. I have travelled a lot and have stayed in some fancy hotels. I have never written a review before but felt the need to for the Nisku Inn. Just like everything else in life "never judge a book by it's cover". I can't wait to go back to this friendly down to earth hotel next time travelling.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Nottingham, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

We chose to stay here at the end of our trip. First off, one of our pieces of luggage was stolen. The hotel did not care and said it was our risk and we are on our own with that. They did nothing to help. The place is nasty and has very rude staff. I highly recommend that you continue searching.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
4 Thank Tawny1502
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nisku
Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton International Airport
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Edmonton Airport & Conference Centre
Quality Inn Airport - Edmonton
Hampton Inn & Suites Edmonton International Airport
Executive Royal Hotel Leduc-Nisku
Holiday Inn Express Edmonton International Airport

Been to Nisku Inn & Conference Center? Share your experiences!