“Do not stay here ! choose one of the other 5 hotels on the block”

Nisku Inn and Conference Centre
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Nisku
Reviewed May 12, 2012

No hot water ! Just told how to turn tap on?? Smells , incompetent staff ,

• Stayed: May 2012
4  Thank 02S

Reviewed April 17, 2012

We stayed March 30/12 we where supposedly getting a "upgrade" on our room because of our last stay the hotel had no water. So we where greated by a very nice lady and off to our room. We got in and the smell was over whelming. It had smelled like someone got sick in the room and they tried to do a quick clean up job, there where terrible stains in the carpet, and a horrible musty vomit smell. So I went back down the stairs to the front desk and was greated by the same lady, she had no problem with letting us change rooms, she wanted to clear it with the "supposed management" on that night. I heard hysterical laughter she tried to shoosh them and then the man n lady peaked at me from behind there desks sat back down and laughed some more. The nice lady at the front desk appologized and told me that they figure all the rooms stunk the same way! Well we got to change rooms and that room was decent but the bathroom looked horrible! If it wasnt for booking this room on a points card i would have left immediatly! I will never stay there again! I will also tell our family and friends of our experience as it is a usual stop before we go off to vacations!

• Stayed: March 2012
4  Thank jeleniak
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Missed a flight from europe recently, had to spend a night in Edmonton, cab driver suggested this hotel-YUCK, there were previous customers stuff left in our unclean room on bed, carpets had not been cleaned(had to wear my socks), stained ceiling, fixtures missing fro bathroom lights, everything falling down by pool... If we had not been exhausted would have left- thank God we were only there a few hours, what a poorly run hotel-PLEASE don't stay here!
Judi Kimmerly, Salmon Arm , B.C.

Room Tip: Somebody get me the General Managers E-mail, so I can complain directly!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank judi k
Reviewed February 28, 2012

This room is awful! I will never stay here again! The smell of smoke is unbearable and when moved to another room it was just as bad. I can see out into the hall through the cracks in our door! Everything is old and not very clean.

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank Gardecki
Reviewed February 28, 2012

This place needs a Reno!!! They are putting in an elevator, unfortunately the rooms should have been first on the list. The smell of cigarette smoke is so strong we went to the desk and made them document the stench so we would not to be billed at check out. If you have allergies take your meds with you give it 10 min you will need them. I thought it was the smoke smell but soon after waking up to the neighbors furry friend barking I knew exactly why. Sharing rooms with past furry guest is really disgusting. This place is more like a kennel than a hotel. Just gross

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 19, 2012

My husband when to the hotel for 2 nights for business..He had testing to do in the morning,fitness and drug test.When my husband got to the room the T.V didn't work he told them and they said they would get someone to fix it ..He fixed it the next day. The hotle room smells like weed. There was not hot water. When he went down to tell them they said there aware for the hot water but someone in the hotel had weed and know its in the air and there was really no point switching rooms cause it was everywhere.When he got home to tell me about it I called the Hotle and talked to a manager she was very nice She returned our money for the 2 night stay and said she was very sorry.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Stanley B
Reviewed December 13, 2011

I went through Edmonton for a job I had in Cambridge Bay so the college had booked the Inn for me. I had just been to India and had bought some beautiful glass bangles for my students. I left the hotel and when I got to CAm BAy I noticed that I had left the bangles at home or at the hotel. I called - no- so I thought they were at home. I stopped there on the way back and stayed there 1 night. I asked again- no bangles or box- horrible night's stay as well- noisey hallway and a different end of hotel. So now I am home and no bangles- they were at hotel- where else would they be? I am so glad i didn't leave something of true value but stealing is stealing and I am really disappointed. i won't stay there again- I need my sleep and I like to trust people.

Room Tip: don't stay here
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank yippeimgoinngonatrip
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nisku
Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton International Airport
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Edmonton Airport & Conference Centre
Quality Inn Airport - Edmonton
Holiday Inn Express Edmonton International Airport
Executive Royal Hotel Edmonton Airport
Days Inn & Suites Edmonton Airport

Been to Nisku Inn and Conference Centre? Share your experiences!