“I can always count on a hearty breakfast at Cora's.”
Review of Cora's Restaurant - CLOSED

Cora's Restaurant
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

I've visited here a few times, i always walk out full and satisfied.
Lots of menus items to pick from and all of which look delish.
I chose the spinach eggs beny-which I loved. It's served with potatoes and a big side of the freshest fruit. The decor is great and very eye catching for children-playful.
I'll go again for sure.

1  Thank travelingtoday

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

What I love about Cora's is the varied menu choices, and fresh fruit served with most meals. The presentation of the food and fruit is impressive and makes the meal look even more special.

1  Thank Lynne M
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Cora's has a great range of menu items from the fresh fruit selections to the "hearty" meals that my son and I like. This has got to be the busiest place in Okotoks in the morning. Get there early.

1  Thank KA_Travel_12
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I had the fruit and bacon with french toast and it was terrific...one of the best I have ever had. The servcei was excellent too. the waitress was very pleasant and prompt.

Will definitly be back!

2  Thank happytraveller593
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The food here was fantastic. Their crepes are to die for. They have so many different items on their menu it makes it hard to decide. The perfect place for breakfast if you are willing to try something new.

2  Thank DRobson-50