“Pulled Pork - One of the best meals I have ever had”

Original Joe's Okotoks
Ranked #7 of 99 Restaurants in Okotoks
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2014

A friend and I had a meeting this afternoon at Original Joe's, Okotokos Alberta and had one of the best meal I have ever had. The pulled pork was delicious and the service was excellent. My friend had a bison burger which was large enough to feed two meal but he stated it was delicious. The waitress was very attentive and made sure we had our drinks topped up and asked how our meals were. A very good spot to stop and have a quick and delicious meal.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

Met some friends after a ball game at OJ's midweek. We hadn't had supper and were hungry. Service was quick and the meal was what we expected. The fish tacos are always a sure thing for me! Would have preferred a larger selection of beers on tap but found an IPA to sip during our meal. I would return because you know what you are getting.

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten at this location twice and it was amazing service and tasty food each time. However both times I came down with food poisoning shortly after leaving. Vomiting, stomach cramps, fever and more. Please be careful when choosing this restaurant as there has been many cases of food poisoning with this chain of restaurants.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

My husband and I frequent this place most weeks... food is good. Lamb burger they had on the winter menu was fab! Never had a bad meal yet. Fridays they do lobster bisque soup, it is excellent but only a small bowl which tastes fab but is not filling enough, they have large portions on most things but the soup size!

1  Thank MissPeony
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Great food, great service. Have not been disappointed. staff always friendly, very busy place due to great food.