“Yay!” 3 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children
Calgary, Canada
“Yay!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Some of the best Sushi you will find! with some amazing Specialty Rolls. Its nice to have a Sushi restaurant in Okotoks, as a change up from your standard Pizza and other take out places.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Lee U

Calgary
“OMG, yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

We ordered takeout once again from Yokozuna. I have never actually dined in house, always takeout... and as always, it was made fresh, prepared with care, and recieved within the time they estimated. Sure, it's a bit on the pricy side, but it so worth it! The hubs is a fan of the rolls and the ebi sunomuno, I like the salmon sashimi and the miso soup (although I will always snag a few pieces of his order!). Actually, I really like the veggie tempura as well. Ok, everything is delicious, especially paired with a glass of wine! Excellent place to eat in Okotoks.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Ashley K
Suffolk, UK
“Exceptionally good sushi Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2012

The Yokozuna Sushi Bar-Grill was recommended by a number of residents in both Okotoks and High River, Alberta. Our lunchtime arrival was greeted with polite, attentive service on a busy weekday. The food was outstanding - beautifully presented, good size portions, from a very extensive menu. Non sushi fans need not worry, the lunch time menu provided a variety of dishes featuring (for example) beef, which were also freshly prepared and well presented.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank itsthebish
Okotoks, Canada
“Unsuspecting Gem of Okotoks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2012

Crazy good Sushi! Presentation is ridiculous, pricing is totally reasonable for the quality and presentation. The staff is adorable and charming. No need to go into Calgary for good sushi - hands down one of the best sushi places I have eaten at....and I LOVE Sushi!! Being from Vancouver I consider myself to be rather picky when it comes to seafood and Yokosuna hits all aspects of my standards.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank MsZorn
Okotoks, Canada
“I'll make the drive to Calgary next time”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2012

We had take-out so I can't really comment on the service although the girl who helped me seemed quite confused. This food wasn't terrible but we likely won't get sushi from there again. We had a variety of rolls and every one of them fell apart. All the rolls were too big but the special rolls were ridiculous. As for taste, there were a couple of rolls I did not like and the rest were nothing special. We live in Okotoks so we try to support the local businesses but for sushi we will have to drive to McKenzie Towne!

Visited March 2012