“Good value for students”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #18 of 52 Restaurants in Olds
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
“Good value for students”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Decent prices for students and close to the College. Customer service was O.K. and the food was good for the price.

• Visited July 2013

Keoma
“Typical BP's”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Crowded, noisy, and they put BBQ pork on my nachos instead of the Taco beef I asked for. The place wasn't that full but the kitchen was backed up and there was a long wait for the restaurant. Must have been short of staff that evening.
Typical BP's. Their quality of service is going downhill.

Visited September 2013
Edmonton, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What the heck”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Wow that was some pretty strong language. Its to bad you had a bad experience but that is a very low blow to call Leah disgusting. I go to this restaurant a great deal and have met her several times. She is a very pleasant person who has always been friendly and professional when I have dealt with her. I was in fact there last night and had a great time with a group of friends. I get that not every time is going to be great but a personal attack on this young lady is off base.
Any rate just wanted to say I had a great time as usual.

• Visited September 2013
Calgary
“Disgusting food and management”
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

First, let me tell you NOT to eat here!!

I ordered a beef dip which arrived at my table dry and burned. I brought this to the server's attention, and she in turn sent over a manager.

The manager looked at the food, and agreed that it looked dry and inedible. She asked if i would like something else, but as i had to go back to work, I had to decline. Then she handed me a bill for 50% of the total. I asked her I she was seriously charging me for this disgusting 'meal'.
She stated since I ate half of the sandwich and declined another meal, I was being charged for half.
Upon telling her I felt this was unsatisfactory, she said that was too bad and it was the best she would do, and then walked away! I will be taking this to upper management, as I am absolutely appalled at both the terrible food and the absolutely disrespectful treatment by 'manager' Leah Soriat.

• Visited August 2013
Walton-on-Thames, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

A great place to eat. Food was fresh and great portion sizes. Reasonably priced. Service was excellent. Good variety of food choices on their menu.

• Visited August 2013