“New Location”

South China Sea
Ranked #19 of 53 Restaurants in Olds
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I haven't been to the new restaurant, how ever the food and service at their last location was great.
Lots of great food and plan on visiting the new restaurant soon. The location is great and easy to find.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Great place for quiet family meal. There new location has a lot more room. I really enjoy fresh vegetables not overly cooked piping hot

Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

We visited this restaurant because of the high reviews it had when we needed a place to eat in Olds. I had called ahead to ask if we needed reservations and was told it was a good idea. They were unnecessary as they it was not busy even though it was Saturday night.

We went with the dinner for four and while the quantities were large, the taste was lacking. The spring rolls were not enjoyable and some of the dishes weren't hot.

If you've had good Chinese before, this will certainly disappoint you.

Not a place I'd go back to.

1  Thank Cindy E
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I attended this restaurant with others based on reviews from Trip advisor. The food here was very good. There was a lot of people taking out while we were there. The inside could use some TLC as the chairs had little to no padding when you sit and was a little uncomfortable.

We will be back.

2  Thank Wondermouse
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Portions are big, so don't make the mistake I did and order too much. Good food, excellent services. Waitresses are friendly and informative. Good value and great taste.