“not a good staff unfriendly , liar to the guest.”
Review of Ramada Stettler

Ramada Stettler
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Stettler
Edmonton, Canada
“not a good staff unfriendly , liar to the guest.”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

the place is good but not the staff. i was just asking how long it will take to open the pool and she said 5 mins . i call within half an hour and she said 30 mins more. i waited and waited for another half an hour and another hour she said a couple more hours but the problem the pool will be closed at 10 p.m so that means we can not go and use the pool anymore. so talked to the person who is at front desk to ask why she didnt tell me truth .so then i talked to the manager what the situation. instead the manager told me that i am harassing her staff and telling me to listen to her first instead of listening to the guest what the situation was.i was surprised the manager told me that way that i know im the one who is giving them a pay check for what im paying to stay in that hotel.so my kids was so dissappointed that day because the staff on that day is a liar.i recommend to the corporation to have more staff training about how to deal with their customer or guest as this kind of attitude is bad for the corporation.this incident happened Aug.26/12 around 430 pm.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
DebbieMc7, General Manager at Ramada Stettler, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. I am happy that I had the opportunity to apologize to you in person about your concerns, please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed.

Lori Parker

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We spent two nights at the Ramada in Stettler. It is a brand new hotel, complete with a great waterslide in the pool. Our room was quiet and comfortable. We used the laundry facilities and the machines were clean and worked well. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My only change would be more protein options for breakfast, though I did okay with the yogurt. My son enjoyed the pool very much.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
DebbieMc7, General Manager at Ramada Stettler, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this wonderful review! Your comments and suggestions are very appreciated and helpful, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Okotoks, Canada
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Would definitely stay here again! The staff allowed us to check in early, which was great since we had our infant son with us and he was way past his nap time! We got the room type we had reserved, and they gave us a room at the end of the hall so it was really quiet. The free breakfast is great and included waffles, sausage, eggs, toast, bagels, etc.. lots to choose from! The hotel is new and clean, the staff is helpful and friendly, and it is close to Walmart, Boston Pizza, Canadian Tire, Tim Hortons; there's even a little pond in the back for a quick walk around!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
DebbieMc7, General Manager at Ramada Stettler, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property, your comments and kind words are greatly appreciated and we look forward to your next visit.

alberta
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Great hotel and great staff!! We stay here every time we go to stettler ... Great town

• Stayed January 2012
Thank you so much for the great comments and for taking the time to post a review! We always appreciate hearing from our repeat guests, and we look forward to your next visit.

Redwood Meadows
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I recently had to work in Stettler for a week, based on my excellent experiences with the Ramada Brooks (Brian and his gang do a great job) which is operated by the same company, I felt confident booking the Ramada Stettler.
Upon check in I was required to pay the entire sum up front, most hotels do not require this (and I stay in alot of hotels). When I got to my room, while clean and in good condition, it had double beds instead of the queens I had booked. I didn't bother trying to switch my room because the double was enough anyhow, however I was quite annoyed at checkout that when I suggested that I should perhaps receive a discount, the answer was an emphatic "No."

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Steven M
, General Manager at Ramada Stettler, responded to this review, July 2, 2012
Dear Steve M.,
Thank you for your informative comments. It is our policy to collect payment upon arrival, and I apologize that you were not told this when you made your reservation. I look forward to be given the opportunity to make your next stay a happy and memorable one, and would appreciate the chance to talk to you about your concerns in person. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Spruce Grove, Canada
Reviewed June 6, 2012

When we arrived at this hotel the staff had given away our room, but they gave us the honeymoon suite as their apologies. We found that a nice gesture on their part. Overall, the hotel was very clean. I had an incredible sleep. The room was quite nice, if you want something luxurious feeling, try that suite. It had a king size bed, fireplace and jacuzzi. They offer a continental breakfast which is ok. It is the usual pastries, toast and cereal. The only complaint I had was wishing there were more fruit options, we have stayed at many hotels where the breakfast was alot better, but it will get you through your morning. If we come to stettler again we will stay at this hotel another time.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
DebbieMc7, General Manager at Ramada Stettler, responded to this review, June 13, 2012
We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and we are very pleased that you enjoyed your upgraded suite. Thank you for your kind comments and useful suggestions, we look forward to your next stay with us!
Calgary,ab
Reviewed March 13, 2012

I have stayed in the Ramada in Stettler for the past 4 years when I am in town on business, which amounts to at least two weeks straight on two separate occasions per year and the service, conditions and amenities are outstanding. I would not consider any other location when I travel to Stettler. The customer service agents at the front desk know me by name and ALWAYS do everything in there power to ensure my stay is the best it can be.

Great location and I would rank this hotel in the top 3 of all hotels I stay in Alberta, and given I stay over 200 nights a year in hotels, great job.

Room Tip: one of the best fitness facilities