“A good stop over”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Stettler
Edmonton
“A good stop over”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We enjoyed the friendly staff, the bedding , the new carpets. It is an older motel, but the efforts to keep it clean were certainly noticed. We had a good
and fulfilling breakfast too, and we would definitely come here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

GMSuper8Stettler, General Manager at Super 8 Stettler, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay as well that you started your day with a good breakfast. We look forward to seeing you again soon and appreciate the fact that you noticed the efforts made by the staff here. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Edmonton
Reviewed June 3, 2013

The room smelled of stale cigarette smoke, it was gross. The carpet etc is old and looks dirty. The worst thing about the room was not only was there no hot water, but no water even came out of the tap. I tried late at night when i checked in, and tried again in the morning before i checked out.

It was late and I had just put in a very long day and yes, I could have called the front desk to see if they could move me, but opted into just going to bed with hopes there would be water in the morning. I don't know if i will ever stay at a super 8 again, in all honesty.

Also, there was major road construction around the hotel which made it extremely hard to manouver to from the highway. they could have advised of the route because the construction appeared to be a fairly involved project.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Travelers are raving about these Stettler hotels

Beaverlodge
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This is an older motor inn, needing some bathroom renovations, which also needed a good thorough cleaning

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

GMSuper8Stettler, General Manager at Super 8 Stettler, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
I apologize for the cleanliness not meeting your expectations, we will be working as a team to improve. Thank you for your feedback
Calgary
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Our room smelled like smoke immediately upon arrival. I checked at the front desk to see if I had received a smoking room by mistake but was told the hotel was a non-smoking faciity. The fridge in the room had defrosted and had leaked water all over the floor. A dirty sock from the last occupant had been left in the middle of the floor. When I walked across the carpet in my sock feet, my white socks were quickly turned black. I inquired at the front desk to see if we could possibly get another room but the only other option had a door that the staff member could not open and that required shoulder force to get into. The staff offered to accommodate my dissatisfaction through a reduced nightly rate and the ability to cancel the additional two nights that I had booked without any penalty. We only stayed one night instead of three and checked into a neighbouring hotel for the rest of our stay in Stettler.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Also consider these accommodations in or near Stettler
Ramada Stettler
#3 of 5 in Stettler
Phoenix House B&B
Phoenix House B&B
#1 of 5 in Stettler

Been to Super 8 Stettler? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Stettler

Property: Super 8 Stettler
Address: 5720 44 Ave, Stettler, Alberta T0C 2L0, Canada
Location: Canada > Alberta > Stettler
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Stettler
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Stettler 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Stettler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Stettler Alberta