“Good Food Served with a Smile”

Strathmore Station Restaurant And Pub
Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in Strathmore
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2014

A nice restaurant located in the middle of town along the main highway. We had dinners served by an attentive waitress and without delay. I enjoyed a beef dip accompanied with gravy, not juice but that was okay and vegetable pasta soup. A good experience in this popular restaurant. I have eaten in many restaurants over the years, some memorable, some not. This was neither, but it fit the bill and satisfied my hunger.

1  Thank Triumph1970

Reviewed August 1, 2014

We stopped here today & weren't disappointed. We were seated right away. It is an unique building & has a great atmosphere. The food was tasty, hot & well presented. Reasonably priced.
I would recommend this restaurant & we will return if we are in the area.

3  Thank Liz730053
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We were attracted to the online menu, theme of the old railway and that it was a independent local restaurant. The decorate was interesting and fun, the service was good and we really enjoyed the food.
I had the cowboy burger- smoked Gouda, BBQ sauce and onion ring. So tasty! The garden salad was fresh and delicious. My sister and I were so refreshed by their bellini's. There child's order of spaghetti and tomato sauce was completely consumed by my toddler.
The restaurant was clean, spacious and comfortable. Highly recommend for a great dinner!

3  Thank brendajoyca
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We attended on weekend for early dinner . The place was busy with Sunday brunch that we did not have. The food was god and service was good as well . It was good not memorable .I would recommend it as place to eat with regular menu.

2  Thank blangf
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I've eaten here numerous times and I've always had good experiences here. I love all the train memorabilia they have all over the restaurant. The food here is really good, their pulled pork is simply delicious. Many of the entree's can be quite large so bring an appetite. Great selection for the whole family. The service is okay, could be better in my opinion, it all depends on who you get. Some of the them are super enthusiastic while there are quite a few who don't share that enthusiasm. Overall, a great place for lunch or dinner no matter who you are dining with.

1  Thank Brad N