“Great place for wings”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Great place for wings”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Love the new look! Wings were great as usual. I don't think it is fair you have to sit in the bar side to get the drink specials. Moms like beer too! Service is pretty good. Over all it was a enjoyable night! We will definitely be back!

Victoria, Canada
“BAD Management!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

The manager is ridiculously rude, I can't believe she talks to her staff the way she does, I was paying up at the bar and she was telling our waitress how she messed something up and she did it right in front of us! When we were eating, I also noticed that she would have full conversations with random customers and sit with them, I didn't think socializing was her job. They should find a new manager stat. The food was great as well as our waitress, but I cannot support poor management like that.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Cheryl0132014
“Great looking restaurant poor service”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

My family and I decided on a late supper Thursday evening we walked into the roadhouse and the waitress ushered us in only to find out there was no table for us so we walked around following her only to be told to go back to the front door.
Once a table was available we ordered our food and from that point we had to ask for plates, cutlery, condiments.
Drinks were forgotten many times.
After the meal we waited 15 minutes for the 4 waitresses to stop gabbing behind the bar so we could ask for the manager. I believe we got the assistant manger who was very apologetic and well mannered she cleared our bill (on her own accord we never asked for any freebies) and asked us to return.
We are residents of Strathmore for over 12 years

• Visited July 2014
Winnipeg, Canada
“Excellent Lasagna”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We popped in there once we checked into the Best Western. Great location. We have always had great food there. Friendly Staff. Senior portions are huge. We both enjoyed the lasagna.

Visited June 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Hit the spot for a hungry tummy”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Friendly staff. Great ambience. Large food portions and good selection. Each year I visit Strathmore, I make it a habit to eat there a couple of times and this year was no exception.

• Visited May 2014