“Favorite chinese food”

Add it.
More Than Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Strathmore
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Phone number 403-934-5957. Has been open for more than 10 years. They have ice cream but the are a Chinese/Western Cuisine Licensed restaurant.
“Favorite chinese food”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Okay it's not authentic and I'd never order the shrimp because most times they don't clean them right (line of black running down the shrimp yuk) but I have ordered from here for the past 15 years. I have never had bad service they have always been so nice and the portions are huge so I have lunch for the next few days. I love the ginger beef it's my favorite. They deliver and the guy is super nice so happy they arnt using the taxi service anymore good call guys!

Strathmore, Canada
“Needs major upgrading on decor but food is great.”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Huge portions at very reasonable prices. The place itself could use a little TLC. Washrooms are gross

Visited May 2014
Strathmore, Canada
“Eat the Ice Cream”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I did not like any of the food that came. No second helpings were wanted. There was plenty of food but no one wanted more

Visited December 2013
“Lunch special excellent value.”
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I shared the combination lunch special. There was more food than we could eat for $8. This is some of the best Chinese food I've had. Definitely happy we checked tripadvisor for reviews. Thanks.

• Visited July 2013
Carseland
“basic”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

decent, basic Chinese food. but very busy, long wait time and I feel like I am intruding if I walk in to place an order.
flavor is okay