“Karaoke was very good Saturday! Taraoke was great!”
Review of Fox & Hounds

Fox & Hounds
Ranked #4 of 53 Restaurants in Aldergrove
Cuisines: British, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Had a very good time Saturday night!The changes have been a step up!Great looking pub fun atmosphere!
Being a musician and also a vocalist I can say Karaoke can be not so good to sing at ,but the host knows her stuff I sounded really good no echo filled over bearing sound, highlighting the "bad frequency's " and I had a fun filled night!I recommend it for anyone who wants to truly feel like a star,or just wants some really good entertainment ,the singers were all really good.

2  Thank greg f
There are newer reviews for Fox & Hounds

Reviewed August 8, 2012

The staff are all very friendly, my friend and I go almost every Friday night for 1/2 price appys and wine. Being frequent visitors, the gang there all teat us great, and it is nice and close to home.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Used to go there years ago but just haven't gone there. Used to go on Friday evening for supper. It's with in walking distance (10 minutes) where we live.

1  Thank Robert D
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I have recently been to the new Fox & Hounds Pub since it has been changed. I find the pub looking really great in it's new decor. However, not thoughly impressed with the new Karaoke changes. I must admit the days of Roy who was the Karaoke DJ at the time was fantastic. Now, with the new changes of Tara and her new partner - Not Impressed. Roy new exactly the volume and sound so least people could hear their own voices....and others as well. Now they play that music so Dam loud, you cannot even here the singers. Believe me, that takes away the whole idea of Karaoke. Anyways, that's my opinion and I miss Roy - he was best at what he did.So, new management - what I have to say to you is: (Some changes are not so good changes). I will not be going to your establishment very often just because of this reason.
Sincerely, one of your Karaoke singers.

3  Thank E S
Reviewed July 8, 2012

The waitress was more interested in trying to sell us drinks than actually providing a menu. The food was reasonable and plentiful. What we ordered was quite good. The rating would be higher if the service staff were more attentive.

1  Thank TaraW4546