“Nice comfortable seating with positive sincere waitress service”
Review of Azul Restaurant - CLOSED

Azul Restaurant
Cuisines: Steakhouse, International, Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Description: Azul Restaurant created a menu of international foods. We serve a variety of food, from traditional North American flavors' to food inspired by zesty Asian fusion, Italian, Greek, and the Islands of the Pacific cuisine. Our specialties include flame grilled marinated meats such as chicken, pork, beef and even home made stuffed burgers. Check out more on our website.
British Columbia, Canada
“Nice comfortable seating with positive sincere waitress service”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We attended on 12 Jul 2013 with our Groupon for a dinner meal. The only female waitress(like I said beautiful) welcomed us as soon as we entered the restaurant doors. Sat us down and gave us the evening meal specials, drink specials and brought our drinks right away. My wife who order a special burger on special price was very satisfied and said never had a better burger! Waitress said the cook makes their own hamburger patties which look quality seize for 10.99 with fries also. I had the chef's large portion salad for 12.99. I have never had a chefs salad with leafy greens and which had very few tomatoes, eggs, carrots ect. I did ask for more diced tomatoes and she gave me a small bowl in very good time. As I have had many chefs salads to compare the quality and quantity of what is in them I would not order one here again. I would hate to see the small version of this kind of salad! The restaurant is a nice large size, very comfortable leather booth or chair table seating with lots of room between tables. It has a large bar service area. We did not hear any music while in here but the t.v. sports bar was slightly on. I feel this restaurant should have dinning music. The food menu is very adequate with good selection but on the higher end of price scale being in a small town like Alder Grove and right beside the main highway. I/we would not come here unless we could use a Groupon with a discount. Service was great and I wish I would have asked this waitresses name as she had good service, polite, beautiful smile, pleasant wishing us back and stated she was from nearby city of Abbotsford, BC. We have been here before due to Groupon use. The restaurant seems like it has mostly adults attending but much room for groups and families. A nice well lighted and comfortable restaurant we would recommend it to anyone for great tasting food. Has adequate free parking and safe surroundings and easy to locate. Address 27010 Fraser Highway Aldergrove. Ph-604-857-7775. Hot Sand-7.

• Visited July 2013

Delta, Canada
“OK”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Not a bad place, the food was just OK... the sevice again was just OK.. the night we were there the place was nearly empty and it was 7 pm on a Friday..

Visited November 2012
Langley City, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Lovely Place!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

The food is truly delicious and at a very reasonable price. You can tell that the owners really care about their customers and will come to say hi if they get the chance. The staff is also super friendly. Will definitely be coming back and recommending it to friends.

• Visited January 2013
Aldergrove
“go home and eat”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

A restaurant like this should go elsewhere, we went once, then went home adn cooked supper for our selves. and we aren't big eaters. The meal was small and tasteless. Staff had a chip on their shoulder, my husband always has a way to talk friendly with servers and this one was a real snob.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Robert D
Aldergrove, British Columbia, Canada
“Great Owners, Awesome Food and Friendly Service!”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My wife and I make Azul's are place to eat and relax now every Monday night. We love the wings and they have lots of flavors. Richard the owner will even make special flavors for you to try. The burgers are amazing. Especially the bacon and cheese infused burger and my wife loves their veggie burger. As you drive by you might think that is a fine dining restaurant but it is a more casual atmosphere. You can bring your kids and families. They bend over backwards to make sure you are happy. I recommend this restaurant to all my friends and family. We will continue to support Azul's.

• Visited October 2012