“Don't order delivery on line”
Review of Papa Joe's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Papa Joe's Pizza
Ranked #440 of 601 Restaurants in Burnaby
Cuisines: Pizza
Burnaby, Canada
“Don't order delivery on line”
Reviewed July 13, 2011

My wife and I once ordered on line from this restaurant. I had to call to confirm the order (when the web service said to expect a call). After 30 minutes, they had not even looked at the order (perhaps did not know it was there). We then learned that they would not deliver to our area (Metrotown). That order was cancelled.

We gave them another chance. Same problem with them not acting on the order. I picked the order up and the food was not worth it.

Burnaby
“If you have a death wish order this guys food!!!”
Reviewed August 3, 2010

This owner of Paspa Joes is the most DIRTY gross person that is making food today!! All i can say if you like green meat and none washed vegis call this guy!! Your guts will be glad you did!!!

1 Thank goodfoodplease5
Burnaby
“Papa Joe's Pizza”
Reviewed January 30, 2009

Pizza is the freshest and has the most toppings we ever had from a pizza chain. It's not greasy or overly salty. The crust is nice and I do eat it even though I usually toss it with other pizzas. Even my little girls love it!

The bad side is the restaurant is quite dumpy. They have a very small dining area, and it's dark and quite in need of renovations. Even the place settings are something you might expect out of a Chinese restaurant lost in a time warp. Very strange indeed. I didn't want to wipe my daughter's mouths with the cloth napkins they provided.

Best bet is to order for take-out or have it delivered. Oh, and I heard that not all Papa Joe's is the same! The one in North Burnaby is the one with the excellent pizza. My aunt tried ours at a party once and loved it, so she tried the Papa Joe's by her house in Renfrew Heights. She was so mad it tasted awful, the toppings were skimpy, and the crust was so greasy she had to throw it all out. What a waste.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“food good, but cold took...”
Reviewed March 3, 2008

food good, but cold took more than an hour to get food

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook