“A great surprise!”

Ranked #42 of 606 Restaurants in Burnaby
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Went looking for another resturant and came across this one. Walked in and made to feel like one of the family. Awesome meals great coffee and just fun place to be even at 9 30 am. Would have loved to come back for evening meal. Next time a for sure place to go back to!

There are newer reviews for Cozmos Cafe

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Lived in the area for years and can only remember going to Cozmos one other time. My son said that he likes the Gyros there so we decided to go for dinner on a Friday night. He had
his Gyro, and enjoyed it. I had a grilled chicken burger, both came with curly fries, those fries you can get at the supermarket in the freezer. Our bill was $27, we had no drinks. The cutlery is very flimsy and our water glasses had a film of grease. I don't think I will be returning.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

It has to be one of the best soup and sandwiches I have ever had. I was even able to order a pint while I waited for my food.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Really nice place to stop and have lunch, especially if you are walking the urban trial walk around Burnaby mountain. I had the half portion of sandwich and salad, which I enjoyed and was just enough for a good lunch.

Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Just went with a few friends for a local brunch spot, had a couple of caesars and ordered eggs benidict, asked if I could have spinach too which they happily obliged and added. Eggs came soft poached and food was all very good, just a little bit of a wait but other than that all good!