“Food was O K.”

Neighborhood: Maywood
Trail, Canada
“Food was O K.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2012

I thought the food was nicely spiced although my friends thought it was rather bland. I am not used to Indian food so what is okay for me isn't the same as someone who likes to eat very hot food.

• Visited January 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Paris, France
“Good food but too expensive.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2011

We went to Saffron on a Friday evening and were not aware that the buffet is available only from Sunday to Wednesday.

The place is nice and bright but the tables are pretty close in proximity and you won't have a lot of space.

I ordered the Seekh Kebab and the lamb good but a bit too dry to my liking. It comes with veggies (onions and peppers) which are delicious.
Unfortunately, the food was served in a cast iron plate (which is usually good but totally not suited for this particular dish) making the meat even drier and burning the veggies.

Overall the food was fine and filling but really too expensive.

I wouldn't mind going back to Saffron to try their buffet as it is more reasonably priced, hopefully the food quality will not be lessened.

• Visited December 2011
Ontario
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2011

Really nice little restaurant with fantastic food freshly prepared and friendly staff.I will eat here again.

Visited November 2011
Vancouver, Canada
“good food, a little expensive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2011

I've only been for buffet. Foods taste great but recently the foods are not as great as before, and kinds of foods available weren't as many.
Another thing that I noticed is that the people (probably family-run) who work there aren't that nice in general. They could be a bit more kind to their customers.
But, I can't deny that I would go there again if I wanted another Indian buffet.
It's a little expensive for a meal but fair price, and I appreciate the interior is nice, and restroom is pretty clean.

• Visited August 2011
“I love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2011

This place is great. Been here many times and never disappoints

1 Thank Sgtbeano