“Busy, but this is my favorite Sushi. I love the spicy tuna combo. Definitely the best sushi for the money IMHO. That...”
Review of Sushi Garden

Sushi Garden
Ranked #12 of 601 Restaurants in Burnaby
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Maywood
Reviewed January 24, 2010

Busy, but this is my favorite Sushi. I love the spicy tuna combo. Definitely the best sushi for the money IMHO. That being said I live in Abbotsford and I don't get to eat in the GVA very often.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Burnaby
“Decent, but there are better places in the area.”
Reviewed August 21, 2009

My family and I waited about an hour for a table, despite it not being anywhere close to the dinner rush time. We found out afterward that someone took our table, and the hostess crossed out our name on the list. After asking, we still had to wait an additional 10-15 minutes before they cleared up a table for us. The service was quite horrible, none of the servers noticed that none of us had any chopsticks, or bothered giving us any. We had to grab our own. Overall, the restaurant atmosphere was quite loud, and I do not recommend this restaurant if you are not a big fan of loud talking/noises.

In conclusion, although the food was quite delicious, the lack of proper service ruined this experience for me. I would not eat there again, but recommend take out.

2 Thank Chef_Skyhawk
Vancouver
“Good Sushi”
Reviewed June 18, 2009

Good sushi, but service can be really slow. Still, we keep going back. We order for pick up usually.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“yummy sushi and affordable... down side =/ wait too long for table.. and service isnt that great”
Reviewed November 12, 2008

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great creative sushi. Not the best handiwork but very delicious and reasonably priced. Opt for a very late lunch or...”
Reviewed October 9, 2008

Great creative sushi. Not the best handiwork but very delicious and reasonably priced. Opt for a very late lunch or early dinner to avoid preposterous line-ups along the windows pouring into the streets.