“Suprised in the Morning”
Review of White Spot

White Spot
Ranked #4 of 14 Dessert in Burnaby
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: White Spot Restaurants are passionate about fresh, local ingredients & great service. Try award-winning burgers, delicious salads, pastas & more! Open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner & take out.
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Not usually a White Spot fan but the breakfast at this location was top notch. Will eat there again if I'm in the area.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

A nice comfortable environment where the staff is attentive but not overbearing.

We found the items on the menu tasty and not your traditional fare at a reasonable cost. This is a dependable place to dine.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Didn't know what to expect - but I loved their menu!
A poutine section! Delicious!
The Chicken Broccoli - awesome!
The Dessert - Trio --- soooo good! Great price and I love the no-frills, family atmosphere. Great service and quick!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This restaurant is very bland and offers food at a price above what it should be charging. The service is average, the food is utile and the ambiance is just OK. I would not recommend it to people who want a tasty meal.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I am stupid, but the staff are amazing! I have a lifted pick up truck. It is 11" above stock with 38" tires. It sits about 2 feet above a stock GMC Sierra, and my lady had never been to a car hop before. The waitress was very short, and I felt horrible knowing how big my truck is. But don't let her size fool you. She handled that tray like a true champ. I was in such awe as she got it on the windows and didn't drop a single thing! Wow! Good Job White Spot on the Hiring, and keeping the old Car Hop around...now only if the Starlight drive-in theatre was closer I'd be set!