“Great food, reasonable prices”

Romana Pizza & Steak House
Ranked #109 of 642 Restaurants in Burnaby
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: 42 Years services in Burnaby Heights. Pizza & Steak House Restaurant.
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Visited tonight for the first time with our family. Great value...delicious food, fast and friendly service.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

I had dinner at this restaurant about a week ago and I understand that it has just changed owners. The food was very good and the prices were reasonable. The service was prompt and very friendly. All in all a very good neighbourhood restaurant

1  Thank John M
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Even though I don't visit Romana too often, I really like the food here, the pizza is great, but my favourite dish here is the mousaka which is excellent. On my recent, the Chorizo appetizer was recommended and I thought it was very good too.

Recommended and I will definitely visit over and over again.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Romana's made magic happen on Friday night. It is always a challenge to get good food and service when 25 or more of you assemble in a local cafe. I was so impressed with the quality of the food, the organization they had in place to make sure we got what we ordered and the friendly manner of the staff. My pizza was superb. The salads were good. Around me I heard a lot of oohing and aahing as my friends dug into other entrees. Containers appeared for those who wanted to take home leftovers from the generous meals; there was very little left on any plates returning to the kitchen.
What could they do better at Romana's? Turn the volume down their phone and stop hollering to each other in the kitchen. In fairness, perhaps someone who works there is hearing impaired but the sudden loud noises throughout the evening were annoying.

1  Thank Speederchick
Reviewed February 17, 2012

It has been a while since we were by Romana's and hear they did renovations. That would be a great bonus for them as the food is excellent, but the restaurant was very dated last time we were by there.