“GOOD FOOD, NICE ATMOSPHERE ON A QUIET DAY”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Earls

Earls
Ranked #18 of 593 Restaurants in Burnaby
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Maywood
Richmond, Canada
“GOOD FOOD, NICE ATMOSPHERE ON A QUIET DAY”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

A group of five, out for business lunch at noon. We ordered burgers, salads, kungpoa chicken and I had the fish tacos. All were very satisfied with food. The fish tacos were great. Service was quick and pleasant, restaurant was not that busy so it was quite quiet (I have been here at busy time where it was so loud you coudn't hold a conversation). Price seems to match the quality of the food. I would definately return.

• Visited January 2013

West Kelowna, Canada
“You know what you get.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

The food here is always predictable. The drinks are good and the staff happy to help. I recommend the Hunan Kung Pao very good and hot to your request. The blacken chicken I find too salty. The steaks are all good and cooked to order.

Visited November 2012
Burnaby BC
“Never Again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

This prententious place couldn't care less about their customers.Complaints are never responded to. Forget about watching a game on the TV.

Visited March 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Great food, fantastic service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

Conveniently located. The service is excellent. No shortage of extremely attractive employees which my teenage sons don't mind. Ordered the tuna sashimi salad-my new favorite dish here. Will definitely have it again. The male server was quick to refill drinks. My son had a steak which wasn't done correctly so the manager took care of it which we appreciated. Great service and the food was delicious.

Visited October 2012
Kingston, Canada
“Out of the way location but worth the taxi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

Steak dinner here was delicious though my steak was rare and I asked for medium. Server did ask me to check steak before I started eating and I ok'd it so it was my fault I didn't send it back. Very well seasoned and generous portions on everything incl dessert. Server was great with just the right amount of attention.

Visited October 2012