“Fish and Chips”

Cockney Kings Fish & Chips
Ranked #2 of 601 Restaurants in Burnaby
“Fish and Chips”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Went for the Halibut and Cod. Tried initially the traditional battered fish and chips but returned twice more to try the fish grilled. Very good if you like seafood. You have a choice of battered, grilled or steamed fish, with chips or on salad. Fast friendly service.

Visited June 2014

• Korean first
“Awesome experience!”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

This is my first meal at Burnaby and we decided to try out all you can eat fish & chips. The fish is very fresh and crunchy. The waitress is very friendly too! I am very picky on the fried foods but this is really the best fish & chips that i had ever tried before.

• Visited June 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Fresh fish & good choice”
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

We often go here for good quality fish & chips. Love the fact that there are different size portions & many types of fish to choose from.
However they ONLY sell fish & chips. I realise it is a fish & chip shop but in most fish & chip shops in England there is a non fish option. I always feel for my eldest daughter who doesn't eat fish on the occasions we eat in as she just has a plate of chips! Due to this we tend to use the take out menu.
Brilliant fast service, friendly staff. If you love fish & chips this is the place to go!

Visited April 2014
Sexsmith
“Excellent !”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Every time we travel to Vancouver we try and stop for a good feed of seafood.

Being from alberta we miss out on the fresh seafood.
The service is great and I about burst eating fish, oysters and fresh fries, wow

I would recommend this place to everyone!

• Visited May 2014
Chilliwack, Canada
“Used to be Better”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I have been to Cockney King's many times over the years and have enjoyed it. This last visit, after not going for a while was disappointing. They used to have cod and halibut as their fish and they were great, but they have added a haddock. I thought I would give that a go. Not so good. It was mushy. The fries also weren't as good as I remember.

• Visited March 2014
Gregory D, Guest Relations Manager at Cockney Kings Fish & Chips, responded to this review, June 16, 2015
Hi Kershal,

Thanks kindly for your review. Firstly, apologies that it's taken us a bit of time to respond. Secondly, our apologies that we didn't hit a home run for you this time around. We did indeed add Haddock to the menu, as we we've had customers asking for the addition for some time! We're sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy it as much as you do our Cod and Halibut. We certainly do hope you'll give us another go in the future. We promise, the Cod and Halibut will be as delicious as you remember them being!

All the best,