“not so good!!!!!!!!”

Neighborhood: Willingdon Heights
Port Moody, Canada
“not so good!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I brought my extended family from New York here, and they were not impressed. We waited in the line up for over an hour, and then they pack you in like sardines. The pasta was horrible, tasteless, dribble we can not believe why people line up for this crapola!!!! I could whip up a better pasta with limited ingredients. I guess all these sheep line up for this food because of the huge portions and they can get a second meal out of it, if that's your goal great. I would rather go some place else and pay more for a good plate of pasta, remember quality over quantity. Don't believe the HYPE! people. Happy eatings !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Thank carl c

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Powell River
“OK, but have had better”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We met some friends here for dinner. About an hour wait to get in....in my opinion food wasn't quite worth the wait. Maybe friends hyped it a little to much, I don't know. I was a little disappointed. Like everyone mentioned, the portion sizes were huge and good value. I ordered the tortellini and would say it was pretty average, nothing special. I gave the leftovers away since it was good, but not so good I wanted to eat the leftovers for a few days. Friends were a little braver with seafood and curry dishes that they enjoyed more. I don't have a huge appetite so perhaps I'm missing the point - huge servings of decent pasta at a reasonable cost :)

1 Thank 66mercgirl
Kitimat, Canada
“Had to wait in line to get in. It was worth it”
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Waited in line to get into Anton's. It was worth the wait. We had all different pasta meals. Massive amounts of food that is very good and tasty. Service was good to

Visited June 2014
Ruston, Louisiana
“Portion Size was overwhelming, flavor was underwhelming.”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

After waiting in line for 30 minutes, and browsing the extensive menu, we had high hopes. But we were all underwhelmed with what we ordered...well, not our son who got lasagna. And the salads were good, fresh crisp lettuce & spinach. Of course, no one could finish theirs which seemed wasteful.

Visited June 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Like having 2 meals!!!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Anton's portions are soooooo huge, you will have to take the remainder home with you for the next day. Highly recommend the 'seafood' (can't remember exactly what it was called) pasta with the white sauce.... Hmmmmm!!!

1 Thank WestfaliaJournal