“The best leftovers ever!”
Review of Anton's Pasta Bar

Anton's Pasta Bar
Ranked #5 of 621 Restaurants in Burnaby
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Neighborhood: Willingdon Heights
Reviewed May 14, 2013

This is one of my favorite pasta places. The serving size is enough for three or four people. But any extras are great for leftover- lunch and dinner. I usually ask the chef to hold the garlic, I know that sounds crazy, but sometimes I find it a little too much.
The menu selections are varied and appeal to all members of the family.
Mangia! Mangia!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We arrived at lunch and were seated within 10 minutes. The waitress was very friendly and cheerful. Shared a lunch as we saw the size of the orders comming out. The pasta was to perfection and the serving was enough for the two of us. We will come back on our next visit to the city.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

always with the takeout. I visit the bar and pick-up my order. Gawd, could I get them to deliver to my place? A little impractical. No debit?

Honest folks it's pedestrian. But then I like my pasta al dente.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is a great place to get alot of food for a low price, but it is not classy and the pasta is not the most tasty ever.

Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

A huge bowl of gluey rigatoni with carbonized sausage and pepper skins does not impress me

Shrimp in garlic butter ok, could have used a little thickener to get the sauce to stick to the huge portion of shrimps

Left me looking for seafood sauce