“WOW - the service and attention to detail here is outstanding!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Earls Bridge Park

Earls Bridge Park
Ranked #64 of 586 Restaurants in Burnaby
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vancouver, Canada
“WOW - the service and attention to detail here is outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

I am a North Shore girl. I grew up here and frequented the first Earl's Tin Palace back in the day...Fast forward, I have an almost 3 year old and I am a Mommy. My husband decided to take our daughter and I here for a fun lunch date last week and our time there was incredible. Kelsey, the Manager and Taj, our server were utterly personable and genuine. We were given a toddler friendly table which was a horseshoe shaped booth. Perfect. I ordered a glass of wine and Kelsey brought over two options for me to try. WOW. Taj was attentive and Kelsey kept coming back to check on us. I know I am talking all about the people but that is what truly stood out. The wine, a gorgeous Gewürztraminer from Washington State, was perfect. My meal - the Cajun chicken with warm potato salad (OMG) and mixed veg was simply perfect. Nicely seasoned, nicely cooked - perfect. My daughter ordered a small side of pasta and a flatbread pizza. She enjoyed it all and we enjoyed the attention she was shown. My husbands' meal was a good pasta. I hope that the owners of Earl's know what gems they have in both Kelsey and Taj. We will be going back there very soon. Thank you for a truly wonderful dining experience.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank LovesJif

Burnaby, Canada
“Good Food, Service, Ambiance in the Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

The title applies to the restaurant, but not the bar which is much to noisy for conversation, That said, a dinner for six colleagues in the half-empty restaurant went very well. I thought that menu items were a little over-priced.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Edmonton, Canada
“Service Orientated”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

good food, good service, good looking women kept all eyes attentive and alert as you are never to old to look

Visited April 2013
1 Thank BaileyTucker
Burnaby, Canada
“Excellent food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

Earl's consistently has great food and good service. They have the best ribs in town. Lots of parking available as well.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank bgtours2007
Victoria, Canada
“A bit pricey but great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

Steaks were done perfectly and taste was great other diners enjoyed Pasta and Burgers. Very Good food but you will pay a bit more for it.

Visited September 2012