“Eww...burnt pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Vancouver, Canada
“Eww...burnt pizza”
Reviewed May 16, 2011

I have gone to a few Boston pizza restaurants , I cannot complain about their quality.
However, this location had the worst pizza I have ever had! I sent the first one back , and then the second one was only a second degree burn. They also cheaped out on the toppings , absolutely gross. The manager apologized emphatically and still made us pay for 50 percent of the meal which I had only 2 bites of. Then, he gave us a free individual pizza free coupon. News flash I'm not coming back!!!! How do you screw up pizza? I think they need a refresher course at culinary school!

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank Mrschef14

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Standard chain food, but...”
Reviewed August 2, 2008

Standard chain food, but predictable.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook