“No service. Bad management. Under staffed”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #351 of 615 Restaurants in Burnaby
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Party of 4. 2 of us got there first. We were hungry so we order from the oerson that sat us. The other 2 arrived 10 minutes later. This whole time no one came by. Another 10 minutes go by and one of us had to get up and find a waitress to give us coffee and so the other 2 could order. We had no utencils. We took them from other set tables. It seem like another 20 minutes went by. I would have love to walk out, but this whole time I was hoping our food would arrive. I had to get up and complaint to the manager and ask him to get our food. I could see a bunch of food sitting out, but no one was picking it up. Our food probably arrived 45 minutes later after we hunted someone down. We ran out of coffee and cream and no one to refil it. Once again, we got some from another table. The food of course terrible. The hashbrowns were like cardboard. Probably from sitting there so long. Next time we'll just try Dennis accross the street.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

My husband and I used to be regulars. Our most recent visit was definitely our last, which is too bad considering the service and the food quality never concerned us before. The reason: rancid bacon. Twice. I'm not talking about badly cooked bacon. I'm talking about meat that should have never been cooked in the first place because it was bad to begin with. We returned our first order explaining that the meat tastes bad. We were offered a new plate and we indeed got new bacon. The problem was that it was still just as smelly and bad. We lost our appetites after that. It was obvious that the cook at the time did not care. If he was cooking rotten meat on that flat top, it makes me wonder what else was tainted. Yuck.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Very good breakfast and a lot of food. Fast service competent friendly staff. Would eat here again. Could be cleaner but is showing wear Cheerful atmosphere

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My family went here while on our vacation to the area and were very satisfied. It is one of the nicest IHOP's we have been in and the service and food was very good.
Thanks!

Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

I went there with my friends, the location is great where you can find a parking lot easily and the resturant it self is well cleaned however the service was slow while it was not a busy day and also they made a mistake in our order.
Ihop deserves a visit.