Happy Day Inn Hotel
$147
$143
Orbitz.com
$104
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 29, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Happy Day Inn is an affordable motel. Somewhat in the suburbs on a road without too much traffic at night. Very nice staff, very clean rooms, no thrills but all you need. I spend a night there with my son after a day in Playland amusement park. We did not come by car but the hotel is within reach of a frequent bus service, so that's no problem. Of course, if you are planning to do sightseeing downtown a closer place might be advisable.

Room Tip: They have rooms to the back, so if you like to sleep with open windows and no traffic noise ask for one of those
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank martin609
Reviewed September 17, 2013

The people were very nice and helpful. Rooms were simple and had every thing I needed for a three day stay , coffee maker ,small fridge ,ect. Night time was quiet. I felt the staff cared about my stay. All in all a pleasant stay

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Geminy B
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My son and I had a wonderful time staying a weekend at the Happy Day Inn! Our room was clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful, and the location was very convenient!

We had "car problems" while visiting, and even received an excellent recommendation for a repair facility that was within walking distance of the hotel.

I also forgot valuables in my room when we left, and they found them and arranged to have them shipped to me.

I would highly recommend Happy Day Inn to anyone seeking a place to stay in the Vancouver area.

Frank

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Frank K
Reviewed August 4, 2013

If you're on a budget, this place is excellent. We were given a room with kitchen facilities as there wasn't an ordinary room available, there was no extra charge for this. The room was clean and comfortable and the guy on the front desk who never seemed to be away (we thought he had a sleeping bag under the desk or something) was extremely friendly and helpful.
Plenty of parking and in a good location for getting to the main highways. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple