“Great casual Greek restaurant.”

Ramie's Greek Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 601 Restaurants in Burnaby
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Whistler, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great casual Greek restaurant.”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Just had a great meal at Ramie's!
We were warmly welcomed and seated promptly with a choice of tables. The decor is very basic, but clean and warm. Couple and family friendly atmosphere.

The menu was well laid out & reasonably priced for dinner. $15-20 for most entrees. When you go......definitely get the Ouzo mushroom cream sauce, can add to any dish as a side for only $2. I had the chicken & lamb chops. Very good and thoughtfully prepared. Portions are huge so expect to go away with to-go snacks for later.

What blew me away was the service! I ordered a half carafe of wine and proceeded to pour my guests glass first. When I poured my glass I was chatting too much and actually started to pour my wine into my water glass (doh!). Hugely embarrassing but when I asked for new water and showed the server what I did she whisked the glass away and brought me a new water AND another glass of wine, even though it was my own silly fault. Impressive service recovery!

Only one server working on a Wednesday nite, but she handled the dinner rush flawlessly with about 30 diners seated through our time there. Not rushed and very attentive to those little things that can make or break a meal! It seemed as though she was everywhere at the same time.... someone give that girl a raise!

I will definitely be back to Ramie's again.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Tony M

Vancouver, Canada
“Best Greek food in Burnaby”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

This is one of our favourite local haunts. The decor is very plain and there is no view, but the food is excellent. The menu offers a wide variety of items, but the best are the Greek dishes. Service is very good and the staffs are all friendly. Parking is limited at times. One of my favourite dishes is the salmon souvlaki.

• Visited May 2012