All reviews front desk complimentary massage jacuzzi tub cactus club sitting area separate bedroom nice stay grocery store early check outdoor pool excellent customer service tim hortons king suite business trip convenient location housekeeping staff definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Kiran was such a sweet person to deal.The stay has been great and rooms are big and beds are so comfortable.We chose it for such a good location like so close to Vancouver and half the price of downtown hotel rooms.Food was really good at Aqua.We will definitely choose it again and again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
GMBBY, General Manager at Executive Suites Hotel & Conference Centre, Metro Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for taking the time out to comment on your stay with us.

I am glad you liked our service and amenities. Thank you for noticing the incident and appreciating Kim's reaction.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

this hotel is nice, located in at a quite area, restaurant staff are friendly and helpful as well mohamad on the front desk was doing very well. we stayed for one day and we really enjoyed it. we had a room on the 4th floor and it was cool with a nice view.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was a pretty nice stay at this beautiful hotel and with the accommodation of helpful staff. We stayed in the executive for 4 days and we enjoyed every single day. Mohamad helped us with the safe box for more than two times, thank you again and we will visit soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've stayed at several hotels in Vancouver and this one is the best I've come across,
I've been treated great the staff are friendly and helpful
Kim went above and beyond to accommodate me. Top notch service
This hotel offers a wonderful atmosphere and plenty of good vibes for your holiday getaway
Located beside the sky train it works out perfectly.
The food was great coming back for sure..
Thankyou Kim for all your help.

Room tip: Rooms facing the parking lot are quiet
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Clean rooms and friendly staff. Kim gave me service and she was a sweetie. The food is is decent and the cleaning staff was very enthusiastic! I certainly didnt have a lack of clean linen. overall has been decent.

Room tip: construction on Lougheed so try for the other side of the building
  • Trip type: Traveled on business